CZ75 .22 adapter--it's a winner!

Eric Larsen

As a long time CZ dude and a much longer Ruger dude...Ill put money on this one, Kahrma from shooters.
Seriously...lets get a couple of examples of each..from TFLs and let a good independent guy do a comparo...like Stephen Camp.
This wouldnt be considered online betting would it? :D

Ive shot Ruger Mk1's, 2's, Slabsides...bla bla bla for near 30 years. I still hate to break them down and clean them. You damn near have to kill a chicken under a full moon to get the finicky ones back togethor. They are very accurate guns for the most part.

Ive also shot a couple of Kadets..one on a compact frame with less rail. The Kadets will easily group with and then outshoot the Rugers. Including a full on target model with a red dot.....

I dont shoot well enough to say Ive done it..but Ive seen it done a few times. The guys I shot with a while ago would do easy 2" at 25 yds offhand with them...Im not that stellar, but try anyway.

As far as Crappy triggers go..what the hell do you shoot?
CZ's have one of the better trad. d/a triggers around. Ive got a couple of PCR's that Ill put up against any trad. d/a gun Ive shot. One is bone stock, the other isnt. Its got a PO1 trigger and a trigger job and there is very little difference between them.

Shoot well

JTWard

I've owned two CZ 75Bs, both with Kadet adapters. The first 75B/Kadet combo easily grouped as well as my Ruger KMK512 (Mark II stainless w/5.5 bull barrel) but the 75B/Kadet combo I have now will not. With my Ruger I can shoot 10-round, one hole groups at 10 meters without too much difficulty. I could do the same with the first 75B/Kadet. With this 75B/Kadet one-inch groups are the best I've been able to do. Ammo was the same for all three guns.

FWIW, with this gun I regularly shoot 5/8 inch five-shot groups when using the 9mm top end, so any accuracy problems are with the Kadet top end.

I do agree that the CZ 75B has one of, if not the best DA triggers on the market and it only gets better with use. The SA trigger, while excellent for a DA/SA pistol, will never be as light and crisp as the trigger on my Ruger KMK512 or any good 1911A1.

caz223

I have to chime in here, too.
I have a kadet kit, and my friend has a ruger mark II.
We both agree that the kadet shoots as well, or slightly better than the ruger, for what it's worth.
And field strips waaaaaay easier.
Niether the CZ or the ruger is trouble-free, but they are both pretty good. (Too close for me to call.)
Is the 22/45 as accurate as a mark II?