CZ75 .22 adapter--it's a winner!

DAL

I finally got a chance yesterday to get to the range and try the adapter I bought for my CZ75BD.
What a great little device! It's accurate, economical, and it uses the same trigger as my 9mm. Who could ask for anything more? Okay, a magazine loading tool might be nice, but that's a minor point.

If you have a CZ75/85, and you are interested in lots of economical practice, then the adapter might be a godsend for you. Now, since the adapter has worked so well, I'll be selling my Ruger .22/45. Who needs that finicky little b*****d when I have a gun that'll feed round AND flat-nose bullets without choking?
DAL

P.S. I am sure there are many fine .22/45 guns out there, but I didn't care for mine.

I've got one myself and it's a great training tool. You get the feel of a full size handgun as well as the weight without the cost of the bullet.

DAL

Yeah, I figured it was just my gun. My .22/45 is accurate, but I don't really need another .22 handgun. Along with my S&W 617 .22 revolver, my Kadet adapter has all of the bases covered.

BTW, the CZ doesn't have a great trigger, but I wouldn't say it's THAT bad (ever fired a Makarov?, now THAT is a bad trigger). It is good enough for a combat handgun.
DAL

Pilot

I have the Kadet Kit and use it on my CZ-75B and PCR. Neither CZ's have a crappy trigger and it shoots great on both frames. I have three Ruger .22's and like them too, but the CZ Kadet comes to the range with me a lot more. And its just as accurate as my Rugers.

Shmackey

Okay...

So, how was the "minor fitting?" Some have said that they didn't need to do anything; others had to break out some files.

Also, how is the balance and feel compared to your 22/45? I assume you had the bull-barrel version, which has very little muzzle rise.

MGK

The CZ 75 Kadet 22 conversion kit fits on my CZ75 compact like a glove with no fitting what so ever. The only thing I don't like about the Kadet is loading the mags after awhile can really chew up your hand.

MGK

Richard

Shmackey, I had to do minor fitting to get my Kadet to fit properly. If I can do it anyone can. I am that inept with tools. The CZ75 with the Kadet 22 unit is my favorite 22 pistol. Regards, Richard:D

Walt Sherrill

I had a Ruger MK II Target Competition (slab side, long barrel). Very nice gun. But after I got my Kadet Kit, I traded the Ruger for another gun.

The Kadet kit was JUST as accurate.

Hakan

Kadet Kit...

Definitely a winner:)

If you have a model CZ75/85(even works on CZ40B half way..so I heard once) pistol and shooting another brand of .22...then you're missing a lot.

I had a S&W 2206 (.22 6" barrel)pistol before I purchased my CZ75B.I continued shooting with the S&W even after I bought the 75B.Closest range to where I lived did not allow using aything larger than .22 ammo and since I couldn't drive many miles to the other ranges that often, I just had to stick with the .22 S&W.It was beginning to be boring.I Decided to get rid of the S&W and replace it with the Kadet kit...I'd at least get to use my CZ75B too in a way.

I didn't have to do any fitting on my Kadet kit...just wiped off the grease,put it on and head down to the range right away.Since then....shooting .22 became more fun....

If you have a CZ75/Compact/85...get a Kadet kit too...you will NOT regret it.
:)

Attachments

• kadetki 46.jpg
    kadetki 46.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 104

Pilot

Marko,

Kharma is welcome to shoot my guns anytime. In fact I'd like him to come to my range and shoot them side by side! The Rugers are excellent .22's. I wouldn't have three if they weren't, but the Kadet is just special. Take care buddy!

Walt Sherrill

Hakan:

The Kadet Kit will "fit" the CZ-40B, but it won't function properly.

The best you'll get is single shots. (At least that's what the folks who have tried tell me. )

I had a CZ-40B for a while, and an Adapter Kit (for my 85 Combat), but never thought to try it. I did put it on the the CZ-40B frame, though. Just didn't fire it.

(I'm suspect someone could tweak it a little, but so far nobody we [members of the CZ Forum] know of has tried...)

Last edited:

kahrma

I apologize for the behavior of "Kahrma from Shooters". He is not me so please look at the sign-in date. I was here before him and I will be here long after he gets kicked out. He is a guy from another forums that seems to thrive off of stirring up trouble. It is just an unfortunate situation that we have such similar handels:(

Maybe he will get the point and hit the bricks (again):rolleyes:

Hakan

Walt,

Yes...that's what I heard too...it will fit but fires only single shots.

Kev has tried this...and I think he has tried to get it function properly too but no luck.

Karma, I was just stating facts. If you ransome rest the BBL Rugers and the Kadet with ammo they like the Rugers will out group the CZ kit. However the CZ kit is well made and great for practice and mastering your 9mm.

To date the "Marvel" for the 1911 is the most accurate kit on the market.

FWIW, "Karma" did join here first but he/she took my handle from other boards.:mad: :mad: :mad:. Karma will act all innocent but don't be fooled, he knows very little about guns compared to me (the REAL Kahma).

Try and stay on topic IMPOSTER!!!!!