CZ P10c anyone have or want one?

sigarms228

The P10-C looks nice and I am hoping to try one at LGS factory shoot later in March if they are out by then.

I probably will be getting a 9MM SIG P320 Compact next though before they start get any scarcer than they have been. I tried one last year and loved it. Lots and lots of great choices in striker fired pistols these days to say the least.

Worc

Looking forward to getting my hands on some actual production models to see what they are all about. Hopefully the trigger turns out as good as claimed. The grip looks a little different than any other CZ which is a good thing for my hands. So, if it feels good and has the quality, I'll pick one up to try.

railroader

I love my CZs. As soon as the CZ P-10c comes out I will be getting one. The price is very good too. It should be a winner.

Last edited:

kozak6

I'm considering it, pending reviews and availability. The problem is that I recently bought a VP9, so the P10 will have to be so good as to make selling the VP9 worthwhile.

Anyways...pretty much all polymer pistols, rightly or wrongly (generally wrongly), are directly compared to the Glock and derided or dismissed outright as wannabes.

The P10 is a little bit different in that it's a Big King to Glock's Big Mac.

It's a point for point response to the Glock. Instead of being clamshell grilled, it's flame broiled. Instead of freeze dried and remoistened chopped onions, it has fresh sliced onions. It's just about the same thing, except beefed up and apparently improved in almost every way.

If it took Glock magazines, it would be a grand slam instead of a home run. Or is that Denny's? Shows you where my mind is...

TunnelRat

I'm interested, but I'll probably wait a bit before I pick one up. For that matter I'd like to handle one first and CZs barely show up around me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wild cat mccane

I just noticed a lot of hype over the straight trigger. I didn't take a picture, but the PPQ trigger is pretty much straight when it breaks and physically doesn't have much curve to it....

I'm starting to think the hype might be hype over something new...

armoredman

Kozak, need a hamburger? :cool:
I want one, definitely, see if it measures up to all the hype, but they won't be here for probably another month or two, factory hitch, from what I've heard. I carry and qualify with the Glock 19 at work, and really don't like them, so I am really interested in something that works similar but better. :) Especially a CZ :D

Spats McGee

Administrator
I'd love to test one. As much as I love my G19, and I do, I was really impressed with a buddy's CZ when I shot it. If I'm ever in the market for a different polymer 9mm, the P10c will go on The List.

ritepath

I don't even have a use for another compact 9mm, but yes I plan on getting a 10c when I can finally run across one.

I seen some "press release" a few days ago where they won't be shipping until late April now.

I did read that the trigger bar is actually two (think 1911) instead of a single bar on one or the other side of the frame, that gives it the great trigger everyone is talking about.

Spats McGee

Administrator
cobaltX said:
I'm about to get P-07 but this P10c seems a better choice. Maybe I'll wait them out and see.
Welcome to TFL, cobaltX! If you do wind up with the P10c, please come back with a range report. I'd love to know how they shoot.

iblong

I've been on a waiting list since January 1st, My local guy didnt even know they
were coming out and he moves a lot of firearms.
I like Cz but if I don't like this one Im sure I can move it. $460.00 is what there charging me if it ever comes in.