CZ-75 P-01... opinions?

Bronco4me

I have the 75 SP-01 and the 75D PCR and love them both. Thousands of rounds through each, and they just keep getting better with use. CZ is the absolute best value in a pistol today...;)

donato

The CZ75 P-01 is one of my all time favorite handguns. I don't think it is necessarily the best concealed carry gun and I don't think it is necessarily the easiest gun to clean when it comes to cleaning the internals. But that aside, I REALLY DO like this gun - and years of trouble free/no malfunction shooting.

I love mine. A couple of years ago, it pushed the Sig P228 out of warm-weather carry rotation.

p-01_bayonet_sharp_800.jpg

Yep. Fear me, n00bs, for I am an elite tactical operator with a pistol bayonet! Sure wish I could find a holster for it, though...

I did a lot of homework researching a 9mm for carry. The P-01 is the one that made the cut. I have had numerous handguns but sold most all of them off. The CZ P-01 is the only 9mm I was not willing to part with. I recently held a Model 75 D in my hand, but it did not fit me as well as the P-01. This particular pistol is also a favorite with friends & family at the range. Others that don't own handguns often sampled some of mine during matches or just plain fun shooting at the clubs. The CZ P-01 is the hands down favorite among these people. I've never had a negative experience with it. I'd run an IDPA course with it, carry it on the property for HD and carry it concealed de-cocked. I'd trust this pistol 100% to perform as needed in any situation.

FairWarning

You'll hardly find anyone (ok anyone reasonable and unbiased) that hates the P-01. It's not a love it or hate it gun. It is one of the most universally respected combat handguns I am aware of, and with good reason.

Sparks1957

Found a little extra cash laying around, so I paid the balance on the P-01 today. Should have it in my hands in a week-10 days!

manta49

My favorite pistol is my CZ 57 SPO1. They are starting to get a bit expensive here. A guy at the range bought a new one cost £800 what price are they going for in the US.

MC 1911

The P01 is an excellent gun! I would also check out the 2075 Rami if you can find one. Its a smaller,easier to conceal version of the P01!

Bought one the other day & love it! :)

Sparks1957

@manta49: found mine for about 540 USD... not bad considering. How's the euro holding up? Is inflation setting in?

I wasn't looking for a carry gun, just another range pistol, so the Rami isn't of great interest to me. I'm pretty well set in that department.