CZ 70 Pistol

Oh, and as far as thread jacks go, breaking into a discussion of how to feed a particular gun isn't really a thread jack.

It's veer, but it's also good, and important, information for anyone considering a gun in one of the less popular chamberings.

Kev

Had I knew that 32's would be a pita and cost more than 9's
Looking back I would have passed on my little CZ
I also didn't learn my lesson and picked up a 380
The only up side is the 380 is making a resurgence with all the new models (mustang, Bersa , sig) that it's on LGS shelves

larryh1108

Everything written about the CZ70 is true. It has a brutal DA but the SA is actually nice. I shoot it like a revolver in SA for target practice.

Mine was around $100 from one of those surplus clearances. It's really in nice shape. I like it so much I ordered a set of Marschal grips which set me back as much as the gun did. I think they are worth it because I like the gun. Is it for CCW? No. Is the ammo expensive? Not if you reload. A couple of years ago one of the online ammo guys had .32ACP ammo for $9.99/50. I bought a bunch. Reloading them is cheap and makes it easy and fun to shoot .32ACPs.
I won't sell mine. It's not worth it to sell a gun I like for under $200. No reason to. I found mags online for about $35 each. I bought 3 to give me 4.