Colt Favorites- Lets See Them Please~!

JoeHatley

My only Colt revolver, so I guess it has to be my "favorite".

Original Trooper, PPC-ized by Tom Volquartsen.

trooper_l.jpg

Joe

Dave Swaffield

To: Donut
Also noticed the W-W 200 grain Lubaloy .38 specials pictured with your revolver. I really like that load, and I think it's a shame it was discontinued. I have 2 full boxes of that, along with a box of Remington 200 grain .38 special, also.
Semper fi,
Dave Swaffield

Doug.38PR

I thought thats what those two bullets looked like. But it looks like they are Full Metal Jacket not Lead Blunt Nose. Not much chance for expansion.

I E mailed Buffalo Bore a while back to see if they ever thought about bringing the 200 gr load back out in LHP with their super velocities. They replied they didn't feel that it would be very effective.:(

Wildalaska

How about a nickel birdshead 32-20 with one piece ivories Class C Master engraved by Denise Thirion :)...my 2007 Shot Show find!

WildanditsforsaletooAlaska

Attachments

• COLT.jpg
    COLT.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 176

scw49

Here's a couple of mine -

3rd Gen. SAA - Royal Blue with ivories

ColtSAA-2.jpg

Army Special, .41 Long Colt

ArmySpecial_1.jpg

Detective Special

DS_4.jpg

NF, .22 LR / .22 Mag

ColtNF-2.jpg

Donut

To: Donut
Also noticed the W-W 200 grain Lubaloy .38 specials pictured with your revolver. I really like that load, and I think it's a shame it was discontinued. I have 2 full boxes of that, along with a box of Remington 200 grain .38 special, also.
Semper fi,
Dave Swaffield

Dave, I actually had no idea the lineage of the round. There happened to be 5 rounds (why five, and not six, I dont know) in the original Colt box with the handgun when it was given to me, and I thought they added a bit more character to the image than the 110gr Hydra-Shoks or WWB 130gr FMJ rounds I have.

About when was it discontinued? That should tell me if it ended up in the box via my Dad, or Uncle.

Thanks!
Greg

GUNKWAZY

Here's a couple of Snakes that are not really Snakes. They are Bears.
the Grizzly & Kodiak.

coltbears2.jpg

This is one time when size doesn't matter :D

coltlot.jpg

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

Scooter72

Please excuse this "Smith only" guy for sneaking a look on your pages here. There are some VERY NICE looking guns over here!! ;)