Chuck Daly 1911 questions

orionengnr

I would not pay nearly $400 for a used one, when you can get a new one for about that price.

In all honestly, I wouldn't buy a used one at any price, and perhaps not a new one either, but that is just my experience. I bought a used CD across the 'net about three years ago. The PO told me that it functioined flawlessly and he was only selling it because he needed the money. Hey, it was only $300.

Bottom line--it would not feed two cartridges in succession without a failure to feed.
I worked on the extractor, which helped a lot.
I replaced the recoil spring, which made no difference.
I tried lots of different ammo, which helped not one bit.

In the end, it was 95% relaibe--5 misfeeds out of 100 rounds. Still nowhere near acceptable. I sold it, at a loss, with full disclosure.

bdb benzino

In the end, it was 95% relaibe--5 misfeeds out of 100 rounds. Still nowhere near acceptable. I sold it, at a loss, with full disclosure.

Thats too bad cause the sevice for Armsor made 1911s is top notch, and they would have made it run right or replace it even if you are not the original owner.

I have owned a Govt CD1911 that did not like a FLGR but ran great with a GI set up. Also had an RIA Officer model that was flawless.....I regret trading that!:eek:

45Gunner

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php