Care for a challenging hunt?

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Legal weapons... your choice. I would tend to steer someone from a long firearm that will be hard to get on target with out making a bunch of noise in te thick stuff. My choice is the typical lever action rifle and a shotgun with 18-20 maybe 22 inch barrel. Dates are not very limited. After deer season ends in mid february and not during spring turkey are best. 3-21 to 4-26 is turkey season. Pretty much any other times is fine.
Brent

Hawkeye_FH

Hey hogdogs me and my buddy are good to go. we have our spring break form 3-7 to 3-14. just let us know what we need to do (liciences, tags, papers, ect) to get ready. how uch time should we spend there, i dont want to take up too much time so other can enjoy your gracious offer. also what is your location and hotels in the area? feel free to pm me or email me at freegoose25@aol.com.

Thanks a ton!

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
No permits or tags... I will have a waiver for each to sign to release landowner and ourselves as well as permission for ya'll. You will be assisting the landowner to rid of feral hogs. So it is not hunting as hogs are not game on private property. 2 full days rested would do ya'll best to have as much time to be fruitful. We can get in a night time dog run as well if'n ya'll are up to it. Until further notice no one has any claim to time near your request. We are less than an hour from the white sands of Destin fla. And under 1.5 hours from Panama City Beach just to let you know.

Brent