Can't Afford To Join NRA? - Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colombe

Could I also suggest that NRA or GOA memberships make great gifts. I don't recommend signing anyone up against their will, but if you know someone who would sign up if it weren't for the cost, effort, etc, etc. this is a great way to boost membership.

Svt

Bill,
I received your email with all the necessary information. I signed you up. You should receive your new membership package within 4-6 weeks. If for some reason you do not get it, please let me know and I'll try to rectify it.

Hmmm, should start a scholarship for the GOA too.

El Jefe

Gotta keep this one at the top!

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Whereas, to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them; nor does it follow from this, that all promiscuously must go into actual service on every occasion. The mind that aims at a select militia, must be influenced by a truly anti-republican principle; and when we see many men disposed to practice upon it, whenever they can prevail, no wonder true republicans are for carefully guarding against it.
---Richard Henry Lee, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe

The ANTI-HCI Site!

HankL

No bites yet. As stated above, we are preaching to the choir here. Perhaps I should take this excellent offer to ???? Where???

Bob Locke

Put my sticker in the rear window of my car the other day. Sending in my first EZ-payment for my life membership next week after payday.

Think about it, folks. If enough of us join who really believe in the 2nd's intended purpose, then LaPierre is going to have to shape up or ship out.

yy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HankL:
No bites yet. As stated above, we are preaching to the choir here. Perhaps I should take this excellent offer to ???? Where???[/quote]

I'd love to take you up on your offer. Please see email.

Svt: sorry about any confusion. I sent you email before I read
through this thread and realized you've already done your share.

You guys are doing a wonderful thing for RKBA. United we stand.

yy (yenyin)

yy

I hereby offer to sponsor two TFL members to join the NRA for a
one-year membership.

Svt, HankL, I thank you for your generosity. You've probably seen my
email. So many of our members are scraping bottom of their barrel to
support RKBA. I should do my part too. First, I will sign up for my NRA
membership with my own play-budget.

I will start by offering my scholarship, under the same qualification as
Slowpoke Rodrigo posted.

United we stand.
yy

Would the donor next in line kindly send me an e-mail? I have an applicant to refer. Thank you.

------------------
Slowpoke Rodrigo...he pack a gon...

Vote for the Neal Knox 13

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
I could have sworn that I posted this already. It could have been posted when the server was moved yesterday and it just got left behind.

I have been in contact with a donor who would like to remain anonymous. This member has offered to pay for a membership in either NRA or GOA, recipients choice. If you are a TFL member and are interested, email me with your name, address and magazine choice (if applicable) and I will forward the info on to our most recent generous member.

------------------
RKBA!
"The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security"
Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section 4 Concealed Carry is illegal in Ohio.
Ohioans for Concealed Carry Website

HankL

yy "You are the Man!" or Woman as the case may be! Let me know if I can be of any help to you.
Hank

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
UPDATE

OK, here’s where things stand right now. Slowpoke_Rodrigo started the idea of offering NRA memberships to interested people who may not have the means to pay the membership fee. Things have mushroomed to say the least. Here’s the list of donors, in order, who can be contacted if you are interested in joining.

Blueyedog (1): gdoan@iquest.net
Anonymous (2): slowpoke_rodrigo@hotmail.com
zeebrahed (1): zeebrahed@mindspring.com
cjb (1): cbrant@nb.net
yy (2): yenyin@yahoo.com
Anonymous (1): david-j-miller@usa.net
TMoney (1): tmoney@flash.net

Thanks to all donors, both named and unnamed, for supporting our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Thanks to all recipients, named and unnamed, without you, this would not be possible.

-Dave

------------------
RKBA!

HankL

Ok, I'm working with dj1540 on a membership.
I need to find out if a Junior or Annual membership is in order. I still have room for another.
Hank

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Hank. I didn't list you above because I had heard through the grapevine that you had someone referred to you. Glad to hear you have room for another.

Any more takers for Hank or any of the above listed donors?

------------------
RKBA!

Larry P.

Sorry I can't play, guys, my contribution went to my son's life membership last week. But 'tis a good plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.