California Camouflage

kwkoch

i wasnt trying to offend you for shooting the spike, only suggesting that older bucks are typically smarter or at least more weary. i would agree that camo is not required attire (whitetails were almost killed off before camo clothing was invented) but wouldnt you want every advantage you could get??
try putting A1 sauce on the antlers:D

willsjeep

None taken KwKoch:D
I don't think that camo really matters as much as scent, but I don't spend money on scents either. But if the time comes when I see that they are getting tougher to take for the freezer, my habits and styles will change.
Will

Jseime

None for me

My deer hunting apparel is a government required full suit of white, orange, or red.

When I go out after coyotes I have a very specific outift every time. Black boots, a pair of khaki coloured carhartt pants, a green and brown long-sleeved t-shirt and a parks canada ranger hat that i got from my brother. I try to look as much like shortgrass native prairie as possible.

My favourite part of it is the hat. It pulls down nice and far and has the full brim.

DWARREN123

Earth tone/foliage colored clothing is good for most if not all hunting. Smells and especially movement is what gives the stalker/hunter away.

claude783

For years I have made my own camouflage clothing. Take a "cheap" set of coveralls, and get some ritz dye.

For the desert I use the dark tan, then after dying the coveralls, take a can of black spray paint and blend it all together.

When I lived back "east" I used green dye, and brown paint to make my camouflage clothing. Nothing fancy, a good set of coveralls is a "cheap" way to go and can be adapted to the area your hunting. When they get a little ratty, use em' for working on the yard, car etc.