Bushmaster

Dirty_Harry

I had an old bushmaster I sold that I couldn't kill. That was before Freedom Group took over. To many spotty reviews, I wouldn't trust my life with one.

I wish I still had that rifle though.

kcub

I have old school windham bushmasters and have been very happy. They were bought back in the ABCRs of AR15 buying.

Are they marked "Windham"? Do they bring a premium on the used the market? Of course the AR market is awash with supply. For the moment.

Hunter Customs

I just got a new Bushmaster Predator model in for a customer, I really had the hot's for one of these, not so much now.

I was hoping the new one would be as good as my old Bushmaster, this one is not.

The trigger is advertised as a competition trigger, if this is what they think of as a competition trigger they need a lot of help.

The trigger pull is gritty and heavy, not even close to the old Bushmaster I owned, actually it's worse then my DPMS Oracle was out of the box.

Overall the rifle feels good with the 20 inch barrel, but the upper is pretty loose on the lower.

For the money these rifles sell for I expected better.

I think I'm going to pass on the Bushmaster Predator and look at different models from different manufactures.

Best Regards
Bob Hunter

kcub

Not sure of the marking. I was just meaning they are well pre Freedom group. Sorry for confusion.

Not at all, I'm glad to know. Looking at my Bushy it is indeed marked "BFI Windham, ME USA" and "CAL. 223-5.56MM MOD. XM15-ES2".