Bring Your Gun To Work Day

IMightBeWrong

I work in behavioral health and substance abuse and I have to wear scrubs. Since I occasionally have to physically restrain violent patients, provide emergency medical care for people in compromising positions from things like seizures, etc... I really don't have any way to conceal a pistol where it won't end up noticed and get me fired at some point.

Unfortunately "Bring Your Gun To Work Day" will not be a reality for me any time soon, thus I put my personal skills to work to keep people cool and train in martial arts on the side and carry everywhere else.

Ibmikey

I have retired from a long career in LE during which it was suggested it would be prudent to have a pistol on my person, especially during my uniform years :)

Since ending formal service I continue to express my right to carry under Federal and State codes with endorsed ID card and State carry permit. I consider myself very fortunate to have a no hassle carry situation.....and hope I never have the occasion to use the weapon.

jreXD9

My Mod 2 .45 is on my hip as I type this, whilst at work. My boss says, "No problem, where can I get a CZ Rami?" He wants mine, but it ain't going nowhere! :D