BP Cylinder Loading Stand

DrLaw

Hydraulics. It needs hydraulics.

And aerodynamics.

What about power? How about some hydrodynamic electric power for this? I'm kinda lazy in a sense. Can use some power to make it work, all by a push-button, an easy to push botton!

The Doc is out now. :cool:

(Darn it, only high school team in the county going to State just came in 2nd!:( They were State Champs last year.)(Basketball - girls team)

Hawg

I want it to cap it and install it back in the gun for me, not to mention taking it out in the first place.:D

grymster2007

I'd like to mention here that my design is almost entirely plagiarized from 6gun's Triple P. When I first posted it, I didn't realize that the Triple P's designer was one of our very own members. I chose basing my design on his because to me, it appeared to be the most functional and aesthetically appealing of all the designs I saw. I've PM'd 6guns to assure him that my intentions are not to compete or otherwise make use of his intellectual property, but rather to build a one-off unit to keep my mind and hands occupied in retirement.

He seems to understand and actually said he was flattered that I based my design on his. :)

Gatofeo

I dunno. I never quite saw the need for a separate rammer.
The revolver's built with one. Why not use that?
I use a little folding, loading stand to hold the revolver upright while I use the pistol's rammer. Gives me a better feel for how much pressure I'm applying.
But nah, never had use for a separate rammer.
Oh well, to each his own.

grymster2007

My pistol mounted rammer's work, but they seem to be rough on the guns. I do understand the purist's wishes to be true to the original methods, though.

Ginormous

He seems to understand and actually said he was flattered that I based my design on his.

And that's why I feel really good about ordering a Triple-P loader from 6Gun4Fun. Nice guy in his emails, and nice guy on the forums.

--
Ginormous

gclefton

My Triple-P arrived from 6Gun4Fun yesterday in packing that ensured it arrived in perfect working condition.

The thought and practical engineering that went into Tim's loader is very apparent in it use.

I highly recommend it to anyone.

GC
====================================