Best prices on Military surplus powders and bullets?

snuffy

http://www.gibrass.com/gunpowder.html

Looks like Jeff Bartlett has plenty of the faster burn rate powder available. WC-844 is loaded using H-335 data, @ $100.00/8 pounds puts it at $12.50 per pound. Of course, the hazmat fee's come into consideration, but you should get a lot of good powder for much less that buying it commercially.

That's IF you were to buy it at a LGS. If you ordered it from powder valley, hazmat enters into the equation again.

Xfire68

Update on Wideners. My items still have not shipped on a order placed on the 16th!

Called again today and all they can say is they are busy! LOL

I understand 4-5 days to process the order but 10 is out of hand and she told me it will not ship till next week!:eek:

Never again!

Marco Califo

Re: Wideners

Their website clearly states (and IIRC, has for 3 weeks):
"Current Shipping Delay for ALL items 8-12 Business Days after receipt of order."
You are within that period. So, what exactly is your complaint? Or, spend more at: http://www.gibrass.com/

Xfire68

At the time I placed my order I did not go to their home page I was brought right to the items I was searching for from the search engine and nowhere is there a delay warning on the product page, shopping chart or checkout?

They should have the shipping delay warning either on all product pages or in the checkout process before paying.

Until you pointed out the notice on the home page I was unaware of it even after speaking on the phone with them twice??

Had I known there was such a long delay I would have just waited for another site to get the same items back in stock which will be this week.

medalguy

In fairness, Wideners has been working with shipping delays for about two years now. Seems they're selling so much so fast they just can't get caught up.

Be patient, they will ship your order as soon as they can get to it. I've bought many times from them, and at one point I had to wait 30 days for orders to ship out.

Like the old saying, you can have (1) cheap, (2) good, (3) fast. Pick any two.

Xfire68

Well my answer to that would be hire more people.:rolleyes:

My order still has not shipped yet.

Yes the prices are cheap but, I would like to use the items I paid for LOL!

I would like to have service as well as good prices. If other places were not out of stock I would not have placed this order.

I have ordered a number of gun related items in the last few weeks and have been really disappointed in 2 places and really impressed with 2 others.

Placed one order and it was at my door in 2 days from Colorado and shipping was $9.99. This order cost $50 to ship and has not left the warehouse yet!:D

Buds has had my $1,347 for a week and my guns are still in their warehouse! :confused:

I just want to go shooting is all!:)