• Milt Sparks Watch 6

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters

hecate

Lightning Arms has Alessi leather in stock, but you need to call and make sure they have exactly what your gun needs. The price is a little higher, but you might be able to skip the wait.

They also carry Milt Sparks and Del Fatti holsters in stock.

G&G

Kramer Leather for me too. I have a CrossBreed for my CZ 75 but the Kramer with my 1911 is much more comfortable. Maybe it's the horsehide. I don't know.

Stone Cold

I agree about the VMII. A superb holster! Wish it didn't take 6 months to get one, but then, if it took less, the quality probably wouldn't be there. TT Gunleather makes a knock off of the VMII, and I've got one in the mail. I'll let you know how it compares. Watch Six is without a reinforced mouth, so you can have trouble re-holstering. This one has it all.
Wilson-Milt-Baer003_edited.jpg

Last edited:

JDG

I've tried alot of IWB holsters, and the Watch Six is the most comfy for me. Sold some nice holsters, including a VMII.
IMG_0550.jpg

Rinspeed

Alessis, from all I've heard, are just about the best leather holsters on earth.

They're also nigh-impossible to get and the wait in somewhere in the 1 1/2 to 3 year range, from what I hear.

Alessi holsters are first rate as are Sparks. It has been a while since I talked to Lou but I don't think there is any way he is running 1 1/2 to 3 year back log.

Nnobby45

Holsters are like guns. Lots of good quality products to choose from. It then becomes a matter of preference.

That of course makes for lively threads with most of us swearing by the product we use, in most cases never having used most of the others.

I haven't used them all, but Milt Sparks makes fine holsters and I use them a lot. Exec. Companion and VM2 are the ones I use (along with outside the belt holsters)--the VM2 for my 4" 1911's.

Matt Del Fatti makes as fine a holster as there is. I use his ISP's with a number of pistols, including Colt Commander and 5" 1911's.:cool:

orionengnr

I bought a Watch Six about two years ago. Kept hearing about how the VMII was "all that", finally bought one.

Sixteen weeks of waiting and about twice the price of my W6, and After wearing it a few time, it stays in the safe.

My W6? I wore it today...again.