Best Holster for ccw,etc

Steve-
Sorry, I missed your reply. Email me a snail address. I should have a couple of G-23 holsters in the sock drawer for you to play with.
Rich

ATM

Macondas -

Price Western catalogs one, and I think Bianchi and DeSantis do also. Each manufacturer also has a belt slide, Yaqui slide, style rig for the full size USP. The compact and full size are the same through the slide area, so a non- full length holster should work for either.

Do not forget some of your semi custom or custom makers: Sparks, Kramer, Murnak, Rosen, and MD Custom Holsters, just to name a few. I beieve all have a website you can check on I am sure there are others.

Oh yeah don't forget the Kydex makers out there: Blade Tech, Springbok, and Scott Evans shop. I can't remember the name of Scotts shopt offhand, but he is on this forum a lot since he moderates it!! Also Jim Murnak and MarkTHG of MD Custom Holsters post here with links.

Anyways hope this helps.

------------------
Freedom is not Free

Ossi

Macondas - I have a 9mm USP Compact, and VM-2 from Milt Sparks is an excellent IWB holster for it. Actually I think Milt Sparks VersaMax2 is the best of all IWB hosters available today. I think they make this holster for .45 USP Compact also. You find them at www.miltsparks.com. Ossi

BlkHawk73

For concealed carry of my Ruger SP101, I use a Mithch Rosen "Workman". For "casual" carry of my HK USP, I use a Mitch Rosen 5JR beltslde.I also used this same holster accompanied by Mitch's duel mag holder at Thunder Ranch. For a backup hunting holster...a Mitch Rosen "Sport" carris my Ruger SuperBlackhawk (4" bbl). At the academy training classes, I used a Safiriland for my HK USP. All of itch Rosen's gear is held by one of his belts.

David Schmidbauer

Retired Screen Name
After trying a bunch I have settled on a Mitch Rosen ARG for my CCW (full size .45), coupled to a Rosen belt (two... one tappered, one not) with a SOS mag/flashlight holder.

Alot of people I know, of all sizes, utilize the same combo. I utilize it while dressing in jeans & T-shirt to Suit. Mine is over 3 years old, shows little wear and still retains my .45 securely.

True, he is a bit pricey... but you get what you pay for.

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"