Best CCW handgun TO YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekb

My grandfather gifted me the HK p7 I've been shooting pretty much since I was introduced to the shooting sports this christmas, and once I get my CCW that's what I will carry (when work permits, unfortunately I'm in a business where concealed carry will not always be an option for me) without question. Maybe it's just my familiarity with the platform, but trying to imagine carrying anything else is tough.

PSP

Best CCW handgun TO ME

A few come to mind.

HK P2000sk Almost perfect.
Kahr (any) Take your pick. I like the P9. Made for CCW from the ground up.
Seecamp Quirky but so well made, so tiny.
Sig P230/232 What James Bond would carry if he weren't a '50s character.
Beretta 84/85 Just because I love this gun so.

I'd feel comfy and safe with any of the above.

TennJed

right now a ruger sp101 357 which i love...next purchase though will be a small 9mm (pf9, storm, sr9c, lc9 or somthing like that)

mobayjd

LCP

I too have a ruger lcp great to carry I just drop in a pocket, but it should come with a label "For Emergency Use Only" Just got back from the range six shots Ouch!

jreXD9

I agree with David the Gnome.....PM9 is the best CC for me. I PREFER to carry my CW45, though, but it won't fit in my pocket when I need it to.

spclPatrolGroup

Depends on my mood, what I am wearing, and where I am going. If I am wearing jeans, whcih I normally am, I choose a PM9 in a Galko pocket holster, in the summer when i wear shorts that have pockets to small to accomodate the Kahr, I wear a J frame in a supertuck QwikClip, If its cold outside and I am wearing bulky clothing then I carry my G19 in a MTAC holster.

zombieslayer

For me, the Walther PPS in .40 is the absolute best carry gun I've tried. I also carry a 3" 1911 when wearing a jacket or heavier clothing. When out in the woods, I tend to carry a S&W 640 revolver. These three see lots of use, and are the best for my needs.

bikerbill

When it's hot, my Kahr PM9 in a pocket holster is the perfect weapon ... when it cools off and I can wear a jacket or overshirt, out comes the Kimber UCII ... both are great guns, never failed, very accurate at SD distances ...

Jimbo-Indy

Guess I'm the odd man out. Today, as on most days, it's a CZ 97B on my belt. My second favorite is a S&W 610 - 6 1.2" in a Bianchi vertical shoulder holster. Sometimes I switch to a Kimber Stainless Gold Match in a vertical shoulder or belt holster. Notice a trend, no lightweights here.
On the rare occasion that my dress won't permit either of these, then it's a S&W 442 or P3AT in a pocket holster.
Dress for what you carry and get a good holster and proper double thickness gun belt. The big guns seem to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.