Bersa Thunder .380

michael t

I paid that in 2003 for a new one. Grab it , As for warrenty I have never known the 2 main warrenty centers to ask proof you the orginal owner . Almost no one ever sends in the warrenty card .

Come visit us at http://bersachat.com and become a member of the bersa family . Hats, shirts ,mags , holsters we can direct you to all . Even have a give away every month or so.

weblance

Heres a tip... Find the magazines for the Bersa Thunder 380 DELUXE. Its a 9 round magazine and works in the 7 shot 380 Thunder perfectly.

TPAW

Thank you all for your support. Can't wait to get it to the range. Any recommendations for self defense ammo? And also some ammo just for plunking.

leadchucker

Lots of good reliable self defense ammo out there. Everyone has their own opinions.

IMHO, Hornady Critical Defense XTP is tops.

For plinking/practice ammo, I used to rely on WWB or Remington UMC. Now I use my reloads.

bonefamily

For target ammunition - The wife's Thunder hates Blazer Brass (jam after jam) and loves Remington UMC and Federal AE. Now, every pistol varies so Blazer Brass may work in other Thunders...

weblance

in 380... Hornady Critical Defense, Remington Golden Saber & Federal Hydra-Shok are three of the best. For plinking, CCI Blazer aluminum, CCI Blazer Brass, PMC Bronze, Federal Champion. I would stay away from TulAmmo. I had issues with it feeding in my Ruger LCP, but dont have any experience with it in my Bersa Thunder, which seems to be more reliable as far as feeding. The TulAmmo might be ok in the Bersa, but Im not interested in trying it again. The CCI Blazer aluminum seems about the best, value priced ammo, for range plinking.

TxFlyFish

I found one locally for 309 NIB but everywhere else is at least 350. 200 would be a good deal.

Btw I got my first bersa today, found the combat version with the od grips (don't ask the price :( )