Anyone NOT engage in panic buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marduk

An eye opener.

Not really panic buying but placing orders for what I feel I need. If its available at a reasonable price now, great. Otherwise I submit a back order and will wait. Problem is I cannot place orders on primers or powder locally and I refuse to pay the hazmat unless I am left with no other option down the road. I am more concerned with some scum bag in Washington outlawing what I have and making availability a moot point. But I'll tell ya that range shooting is a thing of the past for me unless they let me blow off some Russian Wolf. :rolleyes:
Might be time to make some Hawkeye type arrows!

CWKahrFan

Armslist has exploded in volume over the past 4 months.
Since the gunstores and online sources are so low in inventory, there's a ton more buyers going to armslist... and a ton more sellers too because it's quite easy to move guns in all price ranges now since there aren't a whole lot of guns around anywhere else to buy.

I cleared out ALL my cheaper guns because I figure there probably won't be a better time to do so. There's also a way bigger VARIETY of guns on armslist now because a LOT of people have decided this is a great time to be selling.
Some really desireable guns are gone within a couple of hours, so if you see something you really want on there, I suggest you move fast.

Ammo too... I sold 1800 rds. of milsurp on armslist over the past two weeks at a very good price because buyers can't get much ammo of any kind anywhere else.

mayosligo

Just a report. Went to Academy Sports today. Nothing for pistols. The did have some 30-06 and other larger rifle rounds. No 307 or 223.
They did have 12 gauge for birds and clays.
So still pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.