Anyone have any info on the remington nylon .22's?

Hemicuda

I clean the actions when they get TERRIBLY dirty...

the scoped gun gets only Remington Standard Velocity loads... doesn't "dirt up" very often... so I just shoot it and enjoy!

I own two Nylon 66es. One was my first rifle. I got it for Christmas when I was about 12. My dad was good about keeping me in ammo and I would guess I fired at least 5000 rounds out of it. I cleaned it for the first time last year (thats about 28 years later). I don't recall having any kind of a reliability issue with it. I left it at my dad's house and sometimes shoot it while I am there. Within the last year my local dealer got one in that was brand new in the box. Of course I bought it. It is not as reliable. It jams on the second round of almost every tube full. I am not sure what is going on, but I haven't really done anything to look into it. Just lazy I guess. I need to take the cover off the "reciever" and see what the problem is. I have never done any serious bench shooting with either one so I can't speak for it's intrinsic accuracy. They certainly shoot well enough for all but the most demanding applications. I wasn't aware that there were forign knockoffs made. I think this one I have now is the first one I had seen in the last 20 years.