Anyone expecting firearm goodies under the tree.

patron1974

Picked mine out on Thanksgiving Day..Sig Sauer 5.56 AR M400 Magpul enhanced edition. Soooo glad i did before all this craziness kicked off. Its sitting in my safe along with 500 rounds of Remington 55 grainers. Life is good.

azklmsr

My precious wife let me pick up a Vaquero in 44-40. Wood grips, case hardended frame.

I shot it the first time this week and put 20 rounds in 1.5 inches at about 15 yards off-hand.

My wife rocks!

12GaugeShuggoth

I'm not expecting any, but I did fill a toilet-paper tube with empty .40 brass and wrapped it up for a friend. Should make a nice noisy mess all over the hardwood floor when he opens it. :D

osageid

Hoping new tool head/caliber conversion with 10 mm dies for my xl 650, to feed my hungry new G20 :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glenn Dee

Gave my son his first center fire pistol. An ATI 1911, His older brother got a Glock 17 for the Christmass of his 18th birthday. And the oldest got a S&W model 19 the Christmass of his 18th birthday.

However I spoil my daughter... she got a S&W model 60 pro 3", then a nickle model 36 with pink grips... She wants a springfield 1911 for her birthday... go figure...