Any fellow Members from the Carolinas in here

hoytinak

I lived in Fayetteville for 10+ years while I was stationed at Bragg. The only good thing about that place was that 2 hours to the west I had the mountains and 2 hours to the east I had the beach.....other than that I'm glad I made it back to Texas. Do miss the people there though.

rantingredneck

I lived in Fayetteville for 10+ years

I grew up there and moved away when I was 22. I do not miss it..........:D.

Live in the country between Burlington and Chapel Hill now (Lived in Chapel Hill for a few years too and don't miss it either :eek:)

blume357

Gritville... S.C. (Greenville)

even though I was born and bread in Strom Thurmand country. (just south of Edgefield.

thirdeagle

Asheville native here. I spent some time in Johnson City, TN. I'm now in Athens, GA. I'm heading to Hamilton, MT.

I get up to ETN and WNC quite often.

ncpatriot

Hello from Durham. I see a few others from here or close by. Glad to see our state & communities represented on this & other forums. All of you from NC, contact GrassRoots NC @www.grnc.org for current news. Most of you already know of them, I'm sure. Sign up for their alerts on legislation, etc. They have one out now, asking people to send info on their local sheriff's procedures for purchase or ccw permits, to find out if abuses are taking place.