Another 9mm

Mr. SIG

in 9mm i vote for.....

The Beretta 92 or Taurus PT99. Beretta is about $100 more than the Taurus, but Taurus has a Lifetime warantee. Or the SIG 226 or the Walther P99. All 3 of these are different from the Glock and it may be interesting for you to expieriment with the way other 9mm's feel. I myself have five 9mm's: SIG 226(carry weapon) Walther P99, Taurus PT99, Taurus PT111(ankle carry for the summer) and a Spingfield XD-9. I guess you could say I like 9's too. But the ammo cost are much less expensive than higher calipers. Just my thoughts. Good luck and be safe whatever you do.:)

alamo

You're right about not getting the 17. I have G19 and will soon be getting the G26. I think that is the way to go - subcompact, whether it is the G26 or other small 9 MM. My preference is the 26.

blades67

Why stop at another 9mm? I have five 9mm pistols from three different manufacturers. There's always room for one more.

November

How about a Ruger Stainless P94 in 9mm? They're about the same size as your G19 and are just as easy to shoot, clean and maintain as your Glock. They're not too pricey and factory 15 rounders can be had for about 50 bucks (although I've also used cheapo 15 rounders in my P95 and they work just fine). Good luck.

georgestrings

I have one of the CZ-75b "turks", and it is one of the most reliable and accurate "out of the box" pistols I have ever owned. I'ts NEVER skipped a beat in approx 1,700rnds, in fact. Also, best bang for the buck - if your thinking about a service sized 9mm, and don't have deep pockets, this is the way to go!!! The .22 kadet kit to go with it is the icing on the cake! Actually, I'd say everyone should take a look at them(wealthy or not!) - they're that good, IMHO. - georgestrings

shojin

I'd recommend the Sig P226. It may have the best ergonomics of any handgun. Its a tack driver. You can still get hi-caps for less than $100.00. And, you can say its the gun the Navy Seals use.

tonyz

SIG P226
BERETTA 92FS
CZ-75B
HK-USP9
RUGER-P95
BROWNING HI POWER

All are great 9MM and need to be added to you 9MM collection at some point in time. JMHO

Tony

braeske

I vote for the K9

I recently purchased a stainless K9 that won out over a glock 19 and 26. I started wanting the 26, but shot a rental down at the range, and didn't like the short grip. Also the steel kahrs have received nothing but rave reviews, and are generally considered a little more accurate than the G26.
I really like my K9, but only have 100 of the 200 "break-in" rounds through it (no jams) -- go hold one down at the gunshop, I think it feels better than the G19 or 26. Also, it's made in America, if that sways you. Good luck and good shooting.