Accidently won a (bid) Kahr CW-45, I have questions..

orionengnr

I have the P45; it's on my hip as I type. I have the UBG Stryker 1. Nate makes a great holster and provides excellent customer support.

I have also carried the P45 in the pocket using a DeSantis Nemesis holster.

Enjoy your CW45.

Any .45

Yeah gonna order a UBG Bonneville, this week and a Fist #20 Adjustable. I like to have one IWB and one OWB at a min for each gun. I usually carry OWB with a plaid button down untucked and the Bonneville is exactly what I'm looking for, but since summer is here and I finally got me a small semi thats lighter than my Ruger SP101, I'll give it a try IWB with a Tshirt. I'm a big guy and my SP-101 can't be noticed when I where it IWB, so the Kahr should be great. Thank you all for your help and reccomendations, I ended up finding what was looking for due to your help.

2cooltoolz

Be sure to come back with a range report. I've owned a couple of Kahr 9mm and liked them a lot. My EDC is a PM9. I'm interested in the .45s but don't seem to get a lot of info on them.
Keep us filled in! (And don't get discouraged if it takes a bit of a break-in. A lot of Kahrs do.)

Any .45

Pic

Here's a pic of the Kahr. Gonna go to the range probably tomorrow or Friday to break this puppy in. Will come back with a range report and pics, hopefully.
pix1902887750.jpg