A very expensive Dan Wesson

Rigby1962

This has been for sale for a long time. Highest bid in the last 90 days was $900.

A very long time like years, I remember seeing this two years ago. I don’t care what people collect I may not like it but eh, so what. Personally I see nothing historically significant about a serial killer.

Last edited:

M_E_

I saw Adolph Hitlers gold Walther PPK for sale. $250,000. Do a google search, it will blow your mind.

lawboy

No big deal. I had a DW 15-2. Very accurate with 38 spl. Rough chambers precluded use with magnum loads as cases stuck terribly.
The gun may have been used to kill some people. Kind of like all those thousands of rifles CMP sells to us eager civilians every year. You may distinguish the CMP guns by saying they were used in the line of duty by solders defending our country. It is still killing and, to be frank, you don't know what human rights attrocities those soldiers committed with the rifles you bought from CMP. At the end of the day it is an artifact and has no evil nature.

BigJimP

Its a sad commentary on how screwed up our society and culture has become....

I wouldn't want it, if he paid me $ 2,500 to take it ....

How do you think the fathers / or grandfathers of some of those women would feel about this ......

Lashlarue

My Dan Wesson 357 was stolen in 84 , used in a murder in 93.I asked for it back, the FBI said not until the perp gets executed.The agent told me it wasn't worth getting back as the barrel had been removed and the ser# filed off.