A couple of Czech babes

LanceOregon

Heck, what a disappointment this post is!

When I saw the title for this thread, I was hoping to see something like these two Czech Babes:

aw04.jpg

chris in va

p.s. there is no other autopistol that feels better in your hand, not even high end 1911's

Isn't that the truth. Held just about every gun I can think of but my 75BD wins hands down. Is it really that hard to make such a comfortable grip these days?

Wrothgar

Question:

What about conceal carrying a CZ 82? Do they make holsters for them? Can you use a CZ 83 conceal holster?

obxned

The CZ-83 and CZ-82 are the same gun except the -83 is the civilian version with a really nice blued finish. Any holster that fits one will fit the other.

If 'pretty' is not a high priority, grab a CZ-82 while they are readily available and still fairly cheap. They will show a little wear on the finish, but the barrels are chromed and polygon rifled. Every one I have handled had very good triggers, in both single and double-action modes. They only come in 9mm Makarov, but that isn't a problem. The ammo is available and not high priced, even in JHPs.

Wrothgar

About how much does a CZ 82 weight? I like (love) the caliber, is easier to get ahold of than a 380, and is cheaper than most 380s right now. BUT, I want something light.

TTUBOB87

Beautiful guns! I am about to purchase my first pistol and I've only read good things about the CZ 75B and CZ 75 Compact. How much do these typically go for? I've heard the feel and accuracy is amazing. I think I'm going to purchase the compact because I will have the option to use it as a carry and it'll fit my hands more comfortably.

DocDizz

You should be able to find a new CZ75 for about $500-550 without too much trouble. Mine was $499 OTD. Gotta love tax-free NH!

TTUBOB87

Very nice, I may go for the compact. I'll find out this weekend which feels best in my hand. I'm not sure if i'll actually ever use it as a conceal, so I just want the most comfortable. I'm also looking for slightly used, i'm eager to see what I find. They're such beautiful guns and i've heard so many positive things about them.

Thanks

Beentown71

Picking up two CZ82's tomorrow from Aimsurplus. They are here in OH. Will post pics of what they look like. Paid the extra $10 to get the two best of ten. I like them because they give you two mags with purchase. Plus, they are local for me.

Beentown