• 5 shot .40

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • 6 shot 9mm

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • Just want the results.

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

gac009

I'd say how about a S&W MP40 with 15 rounds, then you know your not to run out even if you miss a few.

The MP looks like a fine gun, but its just too damn big.

as the other poster said just buy the extended mag for the .40 if you are worried.

The 9mm comes with a +1 round mag too, to the question remains vaild; now its just 6 vs 7 is all. Im not worried by the way, just interested in the opinions of others.

TBT

In practical applications the 40 is not a better man stopper than the 9. Maybe if you are using ball ammunition. Otherwise the difference is a non-factor while the extra round is valuable commodity.

i voted for the .40s&w. 9mm will be easier to control, but you only get one more round. remember the average gun fight lasts only 2.3 rounds. if your within 7 to 10 feet, and still cant hit your target, or get in 5 shots, your not going to do it with 6 shots. plus the .40 does have more stopping power, not awhole lot more, but does have more.

clem

"Somebody should tell that to Navy Seals who carry, I believe, a 9mm SIG Sauer P226."

A few Seals I have known, liked M1911A1s & Browning Hi-Powers. So, to the user, what ever spins your prop!:)