9mm 1911. What do you all say?

wild cat mccane

OP ended up with a Sig p210 Target :)

2qIA2crm.jpg

oldbear1950

TISAS 1911

Purchased both the 9 mm and 45 Tisas carry full sized 1911 and am really happy with the results.
The only difference in the two is the 9mm has a ramped barrel and the 45 has a standard barrel.
I am not sure why but that is the way they came. I traded out the 45 tisas barrel for an ED BROWN MATCH BARREL AND BUSHING AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.
For me the 9 mm shoots ok, but have only put about 100 rounds thru it.
For me if I can put all my shots into the center mass of a human shaped target, I am happy and that was at 25 yards. Is fine for self defense.
I do not really do target shooting, other than to make sure it works,.

The Dan Wesson Guardian in 9mm is the best and most reliable 1911 in that caliber that I have owned and/or shot. The reason that this model is relevant and appropriate for me, in comparison with other 9mm pistols, is that I live in a restricted state that only allows 10 round magazines. This pistol is lighter and easier to conceal than full steel 1911s. It is also very accurate. Try to buy a used one at a reduced price. You can also buy one with the blemish mark for a reduced price. If I ever move to a free state, I will definitely transition to other modern pistols with high capacity magazines, but will always keep this pistol in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk