.45 sub compacts besides glock

Jericho9mm

so is $345 for the pt145/745 taurus about normal?
It seems a touch high compared to what i paid for mine but i find that guns are much cheaper in Idaho then anywhere else. so if you think it is worth it then go for it but it seems about $50 too high. most sellers will go for a 10-15% margin on firearms so you may be able to get some slack if the shop haggles at all. :cool:

Jericho9mm

yeah check out gunsamerica.com for pricing, since it deals with guns nationally you dont have to worry about regional prices but i would use it just for pricing purposes. and let them know at the shop how mch you see new ones for online they might work with you or throw in extra mags, ammo etc. :cool:

tex45acp

I've had quite a few compact.45's:
SIG 245
Springfield Ultra Compact
Patriot
Para Ordnance Carry 12 LDA
Taurus PT-145

The Taurus it the last compact .45acp I will own and best I have ever owned. I am wearing it on my hip as I type this reply. It is almost invisible under my shirt, light (even with 11 rounds or 230gr. HydraShoks), accurate and reliable. I have over 2000 rounds through it and not a single hiccup. The trigger pull gets smoother the more I shoot it and it's like silk already.

This gun was purchased originally to back up my full size 1911's, but I find myself wearing it more than any other. It stays on my hip or in my front pocket everywhere I go. I carry it so much that it has started to show wear of the blueing of the slide.

michael t

Para Wart Hog ,Llama mini max subcompact(clone of Wart Hog mine is relieable over a 1000 rounds.and less than 300 bucks) Used Para p-10, Colt Defender .