.32wcf for deer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornbush

You're already stuck on what you are going to do, as you can see the blessing you want is not coming.

If you use it I wish you luck, not for your sake, but for the sake of a quick humane kill........

Ben Towe

you allmust think a deer is bulletproof dont need the latest magnum to kill a deer

No you don't, but you do need to use something besides a severely underpowered, obsolete round. All the hopes and dreams in the world don't make up for ballistic performance. Getting mad at us won't help either. None of us will remember this thread in a week. You shoot a big buck with that thing and lose it, you'll remember it for life.

saltydog452

Well, since 32.20 Jacketed Rifle ammunition has been replaced by Cowboy Powder-Puff Rodent-Pfart loads, it isn't likely to be as good a meat gun as in times past.

salty

OK, well, it looks like the OP was simply looking for validation rather than truthful opinions, and has indicated such with his last several comments, and when he didn't get it, decided to go off in a huff. Or, maybe a snit.

So, this thread has run its course.

Before the close, I think I'll reiterate perhaps the best response in this thread:

"No you don't, but you do need to use something besides a severely underpowered, obsolete round. All the hopes and dreams in the world don't make up for ballistic performance. Getting mad at us won't help either. None of us will remember this thread in a week. You shoot a big buck with that thing and lose it, you'll remember it for life."

There's a LOT of solid truth in that post, Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.