32's

ligonierbill

Well, stopped in my favorite shop yesterday, actually found some powder and .22LR, and bought a pretty good CZ-50. Finish is worn, but no rust, bright bore, etc. Couldn't go wrong for $180. Took her to the range this morning. As many have stated, DA trigger is tight, but the SA is pretty good. Accurate pistol. I did get several FTF, which I'm blaming on the mag. Shooting Privi Partizan 71 gr ball. Ordered a couple mags, so we'll see. Oh, the decocker worked fine. I've heard that these sometimes fire the pistol, but no problem with mine. A plug for the store: Olde English Outfitters in Ginghamsburg, OH. Great shop.

JawjaBoy

I have an old Arminius snubbie in .32 Long that was my Grandad's. Not the highest quality gun in the world, but it locks up tight and is surprisingly accurate. Not to mention that it is a blast to shoot!

For whatever reason, I have had a hankering for a SAA style .32-20 for a while now. Have been looking at one of the Taylor's Cattleman 4¾". Maybe I can get one from "Mrs. Claus".:rolleyes:

Cripes!!! How did this thread sneak by me?
I am/ Have developed a weakness for 32 cal guns.
I have a few and will no doubt collect some more. Every one I have tried shoots real well and not allot of people are on the 32 band wagon. So deals can be found on some good shooters. If you keep your eye out.

Just got my 1st 32-20 and my 1st Colt. A Police special positive. Sweet shooting little gun and I kind of like this 32-20. I had never shot one. It surprised me. Now I just need to find a lever gun in 32-20.:D

100_8929_zps4cffffe4.jpg

Wife's beside gun is a Taurus 327 mag. Great little gun. Allows 32L training while still giving enough whoop Arse to stop a meth head if I am not home.

Taurusloads.jpg

Then I have a H&R in 32 S&W L. Picked it up at a gun show for like 80 bucks.
Shoots real well. For the price they are great guns to have. Every one should have two or three :)

100_7688.jpg

oops almost forgot... I have a Stevens Friendly in 32 Long Colt Rim fire.
I havent fired it yet, But it looked cool and was a 32 so I got it.

100_8621.jpg

Still hunting for more.

Last edited:

saleen322

.32s are great. What some folks may not know is that they are also some of the most accurate center fire target pistols available. The .327 Mag gives very good power as well as maximum flexibility. Here are four of mine. I never walk past a good .32 deal! :D

32s-1_zpsf356e1d8.jpg

Bill DeShivs

I have a bunch of .32 autos, and a .32 acp derringer, but no revolvers.
I have been looking for a decent priced .32 S&W long revolver for years. They seem pretty scarce, unless you want to spend big bucks.

Stevie-Ray

Seem a bunch of us have a P32 as an "always" gun. Count me as one also. It's my BUG to a .45 ACP, but it's there even if for some reason the .45 is not. Only ACPs for me though, the KT and a Colt 1903, though I've been interested in both a .32 H&R mag AND a .327 Federal, and still could be persuaded with the right prices.

trlhrv

I have a P32 for back up as well but have the most fun with 5 Savages in .32. Three 1907's and two 1917's. They all shoot great and hold 10 rounds. Two are even over 100 years old.

Doc TH

Faulkner, your grandma shoukd just have not mentioned she had the .32 Smith hammerless when she moved into the retirement community. We have too many people telling us what is best for us these days. Grandma knows best!

Archie

Can I Play?

I've got a couple; great bits of history.

Attachments

• DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00253.JPG
    DSC00253.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00212.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 44

James K

Member In Memoriam
Too bad about the grips on the Savage. So many of those are cracked, a lot of them because folks didn't know how to take them off and tried prying them.

(FWIW, Savage, Remington, and S&W had to invent new ways of attaching the grips because some nasty person whose initials were John Browning had patented the idea of holding pistol grips on with screws!)

Jim

JERRYS.

I cant help it, ive like the .32acp ever since I knew what it was.....

walther ppk, beretta roma model 90, sig 230, would be my favorites if I could find one.

Thespis

Love my NAA Guardian in .32 acp. After some initial problems which NAA sorted out beautifully (zero cost, even threw in two free magazines), I have found it totally reliable and a pleasure to shoot. I've carried it in a leather vest with cc pocket on several cross-country motorcycle trips. OK, it isn't a .40 or a .45 - but I believe it would get someone's attention promptly if the occasion arose.

alageezer

Here's mine. Top is a S&W clone in 32 long, two on left are 327's, two on right are 32 mag, and bottom shoots 3 32 round balls, simultaneously.
35dazv9.jpg

Glenn E. Meyer

Got a SW 432 and an SW 632 SS comp'ed barrel in 327. Both are great guns.

The 432 is a nice 6 shot light weight J frame for your pocket.