327 Mag... What's so special???

rodwhaincamo

I don't understand what niche the 327 Mag is supposed to fill. It doesn't seem to me to be the answer to anything that something else doesn't do much better. So why the interest?

carguychris

Advantages:

It shoots as flat as a .357Mag without the same level of recoil and potential for overpenetration.

It's more powerful than .38 Special +P, yet will fit in comparably-sized compact revolvers and potentially offer one more shot.

It uses a rimmed straight-walled case that will work readily in a lever rifle.

It won't have the problems with case setback that are encountered with bottleneck cases in a revolver.

It's flexible because .32 S&W "Short", .32 S&W Long, and .32 H&R Magnum ammo can be used for low-recoil, low-noise practice.

Disadvantages:

In a rifle, it doesn't really do much that the .32-20 Winchester won't do. (OTOH in a revolver, it's physically smaller and doesn't use a bottleneck case, although I'll concede that the .32-20 only has a very subtle bottleneck.)

Muzzle blast and recoil in a short-barreled revolver, although milder than a .357Mag or .44Mag, still isn't honestly what one would call mild. :(

Small caliber limits potential bullet weight.

Small caliber won't impress "Bigger is Better, I Won't Carry Anything That Doesn't Start with a 4" crowd. :rolleyes:

Gunmakers arguably haven't embraced it. Notably, there's no lever rifle, and revolver availability is limited.

In summary:

I still want a S&W K frame in this caliber. ;)

Daryl

The same could be asked of a wide variety of cartridges. The fact is, just being different is oft-times enough in some folks' minds.

And "practiccal" seldom has anything to do with it.

But, the .327 mag offers performance somewhere between the .38 special and the .357 magnum, and allows a small framed revolver to hold 6 shots instead of 5.

The disadvantage, which may or may not be overcome in due time, is that ammunition is more expensive, is harder to find, and there's less variety to choose from than with the .38 special and/or .357 mag.

I'm a fan of the .32 H&R mag, and so I also like the idea behind the .327 mag. To be honest though, I think this is another cartridge that's missed it's window of opportunity. Available firearms and ammo have been limited, and people have lost interest over time. As a result, it will likely always be a cartridge that "could have been".

It'll have a small gathering of devote followers, but it'll never really catch on with a lot of shooters.

carguychris

IMHO the .327Fed may become the small-caliber equal of the .41Mag- it will attract a cult following of handloaders once a few long-barreled revolvers hit the market, even if it never catches on with the general shooting public. This is one of those cartridges that will requires handloading to see its true potential as a long-range laser beam that doesn't beat up the shooter.

I handload, and I want my K frame. :D

RJM

If you take the ruger sp101 into consideration, you get one more shot, less recoil, faster follow up shots and the ability to shoot .32 s&w, .32 s&w long, .32 H&R magnum and .327 federal magnums (some say you can shoot .32 autos) out of the same gun.

I have both the .357 mag and .327 federal mag ruger revolvers in the same barrel length and like the .327 fed much more, its also the gun my wife likes to shoot. I can shoot the .327 fed much quicker and more accurately than shooting .357 magnums. But, you do have a power advantage with the .357, not so much if you shoot .38s.

I like the cartridge a lot and the people who I know who own guns chambered for it really like the cartridge. It seems that the people I run into who really don't like the cartridge have never shot it and always compare it to the .357 magnum. I don't think the round is going to knock the .357 magnum down off its popularity, but I do think the round offers a lot to shooters desiring something other than the .357 magnum, basically shooters who want factory .32 h&r magnums to be truly magnum in power.

I know Ruger and Federal touted it as a defense cartridge in the beginning, but I think the real shining role of the cartridge will be in handgun hunting/small game hunting like shooting coyotes and the like. A lever gun would be awesome chambered in this round and I believe it is only a short while before it happens. Lets be fair, it hasn't been out all that long.

I can say this, everytime I tell someone in the gunshop that I have the Ruger sp101 chambered for the .327 federal magnum, they offer to buy it off me for a profit. I think the cartridge will have quite a devoted following, and I am one of them.

Jim March

There's a few 357Mag loads out there loaded light - around 350 to 400ft/lbs of energy. "Real" 357s start around 500-550 and go up from there.

Ruger realized that in small guns like the SP101 and lighter, people were sticking to the milder 357s or even dropping all the way back to 38+P or so (250ish ft/lbs energy).

The 327 is supposed to match the milder flavors of 357 in both effectiveness and energy, yet give you another round on tap.

The concept was actually pretty good.

I'd love to have a New Vaquero set up for eight 327s :).

gak

To the OP I ask: and what is this "...that something else doesn't do much better"? There's .357 and then there's .357. And the (de)merits of that cartridge (and/or +Ps) in the areas in which the .327 excels have been discussed. What else are you referring to? I have .38/.357s and .32 H&Rs and enjoy them both immensely for what they have to offer, understanding their respective "weaknesses" as well. And now I'd like a .327 to carry on the delightful H&R banner but to bridge the gap further...again for the reasons others have so eloquently stated. Six shots of milder but similar (effective for what's needed) performance in packages that otherwise can only carry five of the bigger stuff...what's not special about that?

If you'd owned or extensively shot the H&R, especially in its most popular Ruger Single Six, SP101 and S&W snubby formats,...and then the .327, and especially after shooting "equivalent" +Ps and "mild" .357s, you wouldn't be asking such a "loaded" question :) I hope it sticks around a good, long while..but agree Ruger, S&W and Federal may have missed a (hopefully not fatal) window of opportunity with the lackluster coming out parties given the round and its guns. But, as one poster said, it's still a young cartridge yet.

Last edited:

cerberus65

I looked hard at one for my wife. Mostly, I was looking for something between .22 and .38. Gun and ammo availability was discouraging to say the least. I've given up on the idea. Cool cartridge but just not cool enough to pull me in.

sourdough44

Since I have a bunch of 38s/357s I have no interest in the 327. Nothing wrong with it but I can handload up & down as needed.

Hammer It

I don't understand what niche the 327 Mag is supposed to fill. It doesn't seem to me to be the answer to anything that something else doesn't do much better. So why the interest?

Hello
I have always been a Fan of the .32 Caliber. If you do Not hand load for it, You would not Understand the concept. It is and always has been a super accurate round with Little recoil. I carry The S&W Model 431 PD revolver Chambered in The Infamous .32 H&R Magnum round. I have enhanced the round through hand loading and it exceeds the velocity of the .38 Plus-P round and closely Match's the .357 Magnum round when I Load it for my Model 16-4 K-Frame revolver. Sadly, the .32 H&R Magnum was chosen for a weaker revolver design so Factory Loads are at or Just below the More famous .38 Special round leaving the Public without Need for it. The New Federal .327 Magnum to me, is a caliber that has been expanded on Like the .357 Magnum was using the Old .38 Special cases by lengthening them 1/8".

I too yearned for this .327 Magnum round in a S&W K-Frame sized revolver, But S&W dropped the Ball by only offering it in a Performance Center-J-frame configuration. I heard Hamilton Bowen the famous Gun Maker was Offering the .327 Magnum in a Conversion if you could provide him with a Model 16-4 S&W revolver chambered in .32 H&R Magnum. I Kicked the idea around awhile and called him Three weeks ago to inquire about this Caliber Modification. He shared with me He Takes the K-Frame .32 H&R magnum cylinder and Lengthens the cylinder Throat by using a Custom made Reamer. I set up an appointment to speak with him as he lives 20 Minutes from my home and I wanted to speak one on one about this conversion.

He said to do the Job he would only Need my 16-4 cylinder and Crane assembly so I took it along. He explained that he made sure the cylinder was Heat treated enough to withstand the Higher Pressures of the .327 Magnum round. According to him the .327 magnum round has Twice The SAMI Pressure of The standard factory Loaded .32 H&R Magnum. he concurred hand loaded the .327 Magnum round would Exceed the .357 Magnum velocities. I decided to leave my Cylinder with him for it to be converted. His Price is certainly fair enough at $95.00 and I Just received word he is done with my cylinder so I can drive out and Pick it up.

I Look forward to Re-Loading for this round, and will Post Pictures of the Rounds performance in group size once I work up a good Load for it. Here is my Model 16-4 I No Longer have to wait for S&W to Build one in a K-Frame or Pay Over $1000.00 for a performance Center-J-Frame as I Now will have a Hamilton Bowen Conversion...Below is a Link To Bowen Web Page and his article on This .327 Magnum Conversion. I Look forward to shooting mine. The .327 Magnum Reloading Information shows much Promise, and is very Impressive as well. Hammer It

http://www.bowenclassicarms.com/NEW/Projects.htm#.327_Federal_Magnum_Cartidge

15004DSCF5795.JPG

327 Fed. Mag. In 7 1/2-Inch Custom Ruger Blackhawk

Powder

Bullet Type Grs. Primer Velocity (fps) Extreme Spread (fps) Standard Deviation (fps) 25-Yard Accuracy (in.)

Speer 60-gr. Gold Dot Unique 10.0 CCI 500 1900 127 37 2.40

Speer 60-gr. Gold Dot WAP 10.8 CCI 500 2063 139 51 2.50

Magtech 71-gr. JHP W540 9.7 CCI 500 1774 118 33 2.30

Federal 85-gr. Hydra-Shok SR4756 7.4* Fed. 100 1524 45 16 2.20

Federal 85-gr. Hydra-Shok W540 9.1 Fed. 100 1585 85 28 2.00

Sierra 90-gr. JHC AA #7 10.2 Fed. 205 1568 74 20 1.70

Sierra 90-gr. JHC VV 3N37 8.8 CCI 500 1600 48 16 2.60

Hornady 100-gr. XTP-HP HS 6 8.4 CCI 500 1471 70 25 1.60

Hornady 100-gr. XTP-HP VV N350 8.9 CCI 500 1598 69 19 2.00

Speer 100-gr. JHP VV N350 8.9 Fed. 205 1582 56 15 1.70

Speer 100-gr. Uni-Cor HS 7 9.5 CCI 500 1517 79 25 1.90

Speer 100-gr. Uni-Cor Lil'Gun 14.0 CCI 500 1268 120 39 1.70

Speer 115-gr. Gold Dot AA #9 12.8 WS P 1556 62 17 1.80

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP 700-X 4.1 Fed. 205 1167 36 17 1.60

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP HP 38 4.5 Fed. 205 1168 36 13 2.10

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP PB 4.3 Fed. 205 1147 40 13 1.90

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP SR4756 5.0 Fed. 205 1183 50 16 1.40

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP Titegroup 4.1 Fed. 205 1188 33 9 1.90

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP Trail Boss 4.0 Fed. 205 833 137 39 1.80

Magnus 116-gr. RN-FP W231 4.5 Fed. 205 1175 81 21 2.30

Federal PD 85-gr. Hydra-Shok Factory Load 1622 96 28 2.70

American Eagle 100-gr. Uni-Cor Factory Load 1672 40 13 1.50

Speer PP 115-gr. Gold Dot Factory Load 1517 77 22 1.80

*Hodgdon data lists 7.1 gr. maximum for this load.

Notes: All data are based on at least 10 rounds of each load. Accuracy is the average of at least two,-five-shot groups fired from a sandbag benchrest. Factory ammo used Federal factory primed brass with Federal 205 primers.

The range sessions proved successful--eventually. The first time I mounted the SP101 in the HAMMR rest, I forgot to pack my tools to adjust the rest. When it loosened up from the recoil, the groups did likewise, so I just recorded velocity data. When I finished with the SP101, I discovered I didn't have the right grip insert for the custom Blackhawk, so I had to shoot it the old-fashioned way--hand held on sandbags. Despite these minor hurdles, I developed several excellent loads for the two Ruger handguns.

One of the most impressive is Speer's 60-grain Gold Dot HP atop 10 grains of Unique. I rolled a cannelure on the bullets so I could lightly roll crimp them after seating. Load density is essentially 100 percent, and the muzzle velocities reflect the full case and light bullet combination. Later mounted in a properly adjusted HAMMR rest, the SP101 put 10 shots into 1.1 inches at 25 yards.

Accurate #9 and Speer's 115-grain Gold Dot HP proved to be a winning combination also. Federal's American Eagle 100-grain JSP factory ammo consistently delivered excellent performance.

The chart also lists several handloads that worked well in the custom Ruger single-action. Velocities ran from 100 to 250 fps faster in the Blackhawk's 71/2-inch barrel compared to the 31/16-inch-barreled SP101. I also tested a half-dozen or so cast-bullet loads in the Blackhawk using Hodgdon's RDC recommended recipes. As the chart shows, several of those performed quite well. In fact, while measuring them, I noticed that a single shot doubled the group size on several occasions. I'd like to think that Bowen misaligned one chamber, but it's more likely these old eyes.

.327 Fed. Mag. In 6-Inch Pressure Barrel

Powder

Bullet Type Grs. Primer Velocity (fps)

Hornady 60-gr. XTP-HP AA #5 10.5 WSP 2110

Hornady 60-gr. XTP-HP SR7625 9.0 Fed. 100 2050

Speer 60-gr. Gold Dot Unique 10.0 CCI 500 2000

Speer 60-gr. Gold Dot WAP 11.0 Rem. 1 1/2 2140

Federal 85-gr. Hydra-Shok SR4756 10.5 Rem. 1 1/2 1800

Federal 85-gr. Hydra-Shok True Blu 9.0 WSP 1725

Hornady 85-gr. XTP-HP VV N340 7.5 Rem. 1 1/2 1710

Hornady 85-gr. XTP-HP W540 9.0 Fed. 100 1750

Sierra 90-gr. JHC AA #7 10.5 Rem 1 1/2 1775

Sierra 90-gr. JHC VV 3N37 8.8 Lapua SP 1700

Hornady 100-gr. XTP-HP HS 6 8.5 Lapua SP 1575

Hornady 100-gr. XTP-HP VV N350 9.0 CCI 500 1650

Speer 100-gr. Uni-Cor HS 7 9.5 Lapua SP 1600

Speer 100-gr. Uni-Cor Lil'Gun 14.0 CCI 500 1620

Speer 115-gr. Gold Dot AA #9 12.8 WSP 1640

Speer 115-gr. Gold Dot Enforcer 13.5 Rem. 1 1/2 1700

Federal PD 85-gr. Hydra-Shok Factory Load 1685

Speer PP 115-gr. Gold Dot Factory Load 1610

Notes: All data are based on at least 10 rounds of each load. Factory ammo used Federal factory primed brass with Federal 205 primers.

rodwhaincamo

Ok guys, I have to come clean... I am a big bore kinda guy who loves to have a 4_ on my cartridges. I've since learned that the 9mm is an awesome SD round with the types of bullets around these days (my knowledge was from the early 90's). I'm sure that with todays bullets the "lowly" 32 caliber can be quite effective. I think I'd rather rely on the 327 Mag than the 380 ACP. I can see how having an extra round in a lightweight revolver would be ideal. I must admit I'm not much of a revolver for SD kinda guy either. That's in part due to poor quick shooting (lack of practice) with a DA trigger. Funny 'cause all I own now is a 44 Mag 5 shot revolver, which has to work as HD right now. I'm just not much of a fan of light bullets. I wasn't aware that there were as many quality defense bullets that can be handloaded for the 327 Mag. I guess when I see Magnum on a cartridge I think of something suitable for medium game hunting, and I don't see it doing that well. I also don't see it doing as well from a SD point of view. I'm curious as to how effective it is. The mag loads seem acceptable, but Fed 85 grn HSHP seems to be at the low end of the spectrum. But it definately makes some sense having an extra round with some power that doesn't kick too hard. So you guys have helped me understand the niche it has. My statements no doubt make me sound closed minded, but I assure you I am not.

Last edited:

Hammer It

Hi
I got a call from Hamilton Bowen Thursday to tell me my Smith & Wesson Model 16-4 cylinder was finished. I had Taken it to him to make it into a .327 Magnum. I drove out to his Shop and Picked my cylinder up in person then I came home & Put it together Late Thursday evening. I awoke Early Yesterday morning to assemble some Hand Loads for it. I Tried Three different hand loads and found that it Liked Two out of Three loads I had tried. I Loaded 12.0 Grains of Alliant 2400 Powder and used a 90 Grain Sierra copper Jacketed Hollow pint and a CCI Magnum Primer. The Load showed promise, but I feel Crimp is very crucial in Loading for this round and I had a Heavy crimp much more than I Needed. Report was a Lot Louder than the standard .32 H&R Magnum cartridge and recoil were about Double of what I had been used to shooting in the revolver. That made Perfect sense as the Pressure of the .32 H&R Magnum rounds I had been shooting was around 20,000 and this new .327 Magnum Cartridge is around 40,000.

I Then shot my last Loads which I used some Hodgen's Powder called Tight Group dispensing 3.6 Grains of Powder, a CCI Magnum primer and a Rainier 100 Grain Flat Point Bullet. This Load seemed to shine in this caliber. I managed to shoot a 4 shot cluster before making sight adjustments taking it to the Ten Ring, but Ran out of rounds. The Primers exhibited a bot of flatness, but I Noticed the extracted shells were a Tad Bit dirty Indicating to me I needed to increase the Powder a bit. The Load of 3.6 was a starting load so I came home and Re-loaded again Taking it to 4.6 Grains of Tight Group which is almost maximum. All In All, I felt the first time out with it that it shot well and I feel by Playing with the load a bit it will fair better the next time as I am Getting used to the caliber and what it Likes as far as Loads go. This caliber sure is fun to Play with and I am Glad I had the gun Modified for it. Here is the Target I shot with the Experimental Loads using Tight Group at the 20 Yard line... Hammerdown

Bowen_Conversion_Targets_002.jpg

PointOneSeven

It makes for a great carry gun. I like .38+P rounds, but I'm not a fan of .357 or regular .38's for carry. This is a good alternative for people like me.

azredhawk44

I don't get it...

I'll carry a .38 or .357 if I can't fit a .44 or .45 into the wardrobe.

A .32 though? There's not enough cavity present in a .32 hollowpoint to allow for peel-back of the cartridge. It just mushrooms like a softpoint.

Seems like the sport of shooting is attempting to influence the art of shooting, to me. If you're going to shoot, then do it with a cartridge that works. Form follows function, not the other way around.

For example: SASS shooters in their cowboy duds are all hot and bothered for a Vaquero in .327 FedMag to improve their times and recoil response. Show me a sheriff or cattle rustler that used a .32 caliber sixgun and was a known gun fighter. It's anachronistic. Gamesmanship trumping utility. All form, no function. Unless the old west was threatened by rabid jackrabbits.;)

The .327 does nothing more for the modern DA wheelgun market that the .38 doesn't do, except hold one more round in the cylinder at the expense of bullet mass and diameter.

Me, as a wheelgunner, I tend to like wheelguns BECAUSE of mass and energy that they provide for a given diameter. I'm not terribly concerned about round count on a 5-6 shot concealment wheelgun. There's no way on God's green earth you could get me to trade a 5-shot .38 or .357 for a 6-shot .327 or .32 H&R. I'd be more likely to carry a 9x18mak or .380.

Some of you guys that like to plink hand-cast and hand-loaded ammo out of pride but want as cheap as possible without going down to rimfire... I sort of get it but still wonder "why not just use a .38?" But, life is full of individualized choices.

I foresee the .327 being another flash in the pan.

Hammer It

Seems like the sport of shooting is attempting to influence the art of shooting, to me. If you're going to shoot, then do it with a cartridge that works. Form follows function, not the other way around.

The whole object of firing the .32 Round is accuracy :rolleyes: You must have never heard of Bullseye shooting ? They used to use the K-32 Target Masterpiece in many of the Bullseye events, and it is chambered in .32 S&W Long Caliber. Police agencies carried the round in a smaller I frame revolver since it was introduced back in the late 1800's. I Like it because it is accurate and economical to load. With The ever rising cost of components to Re-Load a .32 Caliber hand loads makes total sense.;) Repeated shooting is also at play here. Sure I know a few guys that shoot in excess of 100 rounds out of their .357 Magnums but they sure do not shoot 2-3 Hundred rounds at one setting. That is expensive and the recoil get's old Real fast. :rolleyes:

I have .357 Magnums and enjoy shooting them as well. But the .32 is a Pleasure to fire all afternoon. The new .327 Federal magnum round can be loaded to velocities in Excess of 2000 FPS if a 60 Grain Bullet is used. I have not been hit with any Bullets but I sure would not stick my Neck out thinking it is Wimpy Cartridge in front of that 60 Grain Gold Dot Bullet Traveling over 2100 FPS. Why does form or function have to fall into play when shooting hand Guns ? I know Lot's of Guys that love to shoot .22 Rim Fire hand guns, are they considered Non Macho ?

Too Many get all wrapped up thinking they need a Howitzer for a hand gun caliber. I have them, and they have their Place for Deer Hunting or such, But I much prefer to fire something with less recoil and blast that can do the same job. I Guess I gave up on Thinking one needs to pack a .44 magnum for self protection, when I feel they are not needed. At 6-12 Feet where most self defense scenarios go down, it would only Take a 22 if you know how to shoot it and are accurate with your shots to get the Job done...:rolleyes: Hammer It

dakota1911

I doubt I will jump on the band wagon, but I can certainly see room for it and that it would be fun to play with, esp. if you already had .32 cal ammo that would work.

Hammer It

it would be fun to play with, esp. if you already had .32 cal ammo that would work.

Hi
A Gun chambered in .327 Federal Magnum will also fire .32 ACP .32 S&W .32 S&W Long .32 H&R Magnum Making Five different round's usable in one Gun. Very Versatile , and No Other caliber has this Versatility... :) Hammer It

azredhawk44

Let me preface this by saying I'd no sooner volunteer to be shot with a .327 than allow you to throw a rock at me, shoot a .22short at me, or a .454 at me.

But you wouldn't make a ready and convincing argument that the rock or the .22 short are acceptable defensive weapons on someone ready to do you harm.

No Other caliber has this Versatility...

All those rounds are at least 5x more expensive than .22LR with only a marginal power advantage over it. Shooting anything but .327 in a .327 gun will result in reduced accuracy due to the excessive freebore jump from case crimp to forcing cone. Shooting a .32 cartridge designed for an autopistol will result in a lot of energy lost as expelled gas via the forcing cone gap.

You must have never heard of Bullseye shooting ? They used to use the K-32 Target Masterpiece in many of the Bullseye events, and it is chambered in .32 S&W Long Caliber.

A 90gr bullet in S&W long is subsonic at ~850fps.

A 90gr bullet in FedMag is supersonic at 1300fps, and just barely (~1125fps @ sea level, faster when higher). Not a good choice for target shooting unless you bring it back to sub-1100fps velocities.

I sure would not stick my Neck out thinking it is Wimpy Cartridge in front of that 60 Grain Gold Dot Bullet Traveling over 2100 FPS.

You shooting Bullseye with that load? Seems a bit spendy, reloading this cartridge that you got all geared up for due to expense, and then sticking Gold Dots in them rather than some LRN's. And... 60 grains is awfully light. Not very good SD or BC. Probably doesn't ride the twist correctly for peak accuracy. Got target pics of these Gold Dots hotrodded at 2100fps? Do they outshoot .38 LSWC target loads? Do they have less recoil than the .38 LSWC target loads?;)

I have them, and they have their Place for Deer Hunting or such, But I much prefer to fire something with less recoil and blast that can do the same job. I Guess I gave up on Thinking one needs to pack a .44 magnum for self protection, when I feel they are not needed.

My forum name may be "AZRedhawk44," but that doesn't mean I have a .44 magnum-stoked sixgun on me all the time. If one of my .44's get carry or house gun duty, they get loaded with 200gr specials, not hotrodded magnums.

I know Lot's of Guys that love to shoot .22 Rim Fire hand guns, are they considered Non Macho ?
Too Many get all wrapped up thinking they need a Howitzer for a hand gun caliber.

When recreationally shooting magnums, I tend to keep them around the 750 ft/lb level rather than the 1000+ ft/lb level. Just seems to feel "right." I'm not out to prove anything... that load is all I feel is necessary to put down any deer/elk/bear/cat/javelina in Arizona I might shoot with it while hunting. I just don't need any more than that. If I move to Montana or Alaska, the recipe will increase according to the new environmental requirements.

I've got a .22 and the only reason I hate shooting it is because it's a Taurus POS. Should have bought quality and bought once. I've learned my lesson since then... but when it comes to my .22 rifles, they get easily 5x the number rounds as my centerfire rifles. Combined.

.22 has purpose. It's cheap. It harvests small game. Accurate target loads are available for it.

I just fail to see purpose in handgun velocity .25-.32 caliber projectiles that can't be served by a .22. The typical roles they fill are gamesmanship and small game hunting. I can't think of any game I'd look at and say "Gee, my .22 is a bit small for killing that critter humanely, but If I let him have it with my .32 then that'll just be fine."