1. Ruger Single six 1982

2. Ruger Mk1 1981

3. Ruger SR-22 2016

4. a High Standard Supermatic 1983

332bg2a.jpg

Taurus PT22 2016

6pydg3.jpg

Reloadron

I have a few that I like. Most favored is a pair of S&W Model 17 revolvers with the second from top with the target grips being most liked, followed by the Ruger MK II and rounded out with the little snubby 9 shot NEF (New England Firearms) revolver. They are all enjoyable but I really like the S&W Model 17 guns.

Hand%20Guns.png

Rectifier, loving that Hi Standard. :)

Ron

Last edited:

CajunBass

I don't get to do much genuine "plinking" anymore. I'm pretty much restricted to an indoor range and paper targets, which isn't as much fun as cans and pine cones and such.

Still it's hard to beat a nice 22. My wife and I have a few.

1948, K-22. Rode hard and put up wet, but still a shooter.

1984 Model 18-4

My wife's first gun. She got it not long after she escaped the Chicago area and found out she could, even before we got married. She wanted a "cowboy gun."

Ruger 50th Anniversary Single-Six.

And when she saw this one, she had to have it. Again it's been rode pretty hard, but it's not a bad shooter.

High Standard, R-101, nine shots.

Sarge

My two favorites are an old Star Model F and a High Standard Sentinel. Both groups fired at 15 yards after considerable filing & drifting of sights to get them zeroed.

Star-F_15yds_zps00199331.jpg

Sentinel_15yds_zpsafb67eb7.jpg

psyfly

Love the pic threads.

Great contrast, Bill, with the Ruger and NAA!

My most accurate plinker; 1968 High Standard Citation:

attachment.php

I don’t shoot this one anymore, I’m afraid I’ll break something and parts are not available. An interesting pistol, nonetheless: 1970s .22 Marcati conversion of 1952 Argentine “Sistema” Colt .45:

attachment.php

Keep ‘em coming.

W