1911's are like potato chips...(pics)

Officer's Match

Well, if enquiring minds must know (;)) I sold the KC to fund something else (you'll see pic's of it too eventually) and it left a definite void, so I filled it by moving out another gun safe inhabitant. This stainless KC is completely stock, unlike my other one. Gives me a much greater appreciation for the effort EB and the family put into finishing their pistols. I'm not saying its better than Baers/Wilsons/Springer Customs/Nighthawk etc, but I for one think aesthetically at least it's easier to see what your $2k+ is goin' for with a Brown.

Sevens

Well, it's not that I must know, but c'mon... you put it out there, it certainly raises the obvious question. If anything, you should feel good that someone noticed enough to ask! :D

You wanna know why YOU stand out in a sea of gun cranks that constantly turn over their inventory?

It's your pretty pictures and very fine handguns. ;)

Officer's Match

That's cool DR, more for the rest of us. BTW, the first 10 years or so of my handgun love affair I disliked the 1911 too. Keep an open mind and you'll be rewarded for it. ;)

Sevens, thanks for the compliment. I don't think I stand out per say, but I do like taking gunpics. And my methods are ridiculously simple, trust me. And seriously, I wouldn't be postin' pics if I didn't like to talk guns with you all. :)

Sevens

Without running any searches (that'd be cheating!)
it left a definite void, so I filled it by moving out another gun safe inhabitant.
...I'll guess you kicked that National Match .38 Super to the curb!
(Or was it a Gold Cup? I'm not a Colt guy so I get the names confused often)
I know it was a very nice, smooth, older Colt.

Sevens

ARRRGH!
I want one of those!
I hope it was out of my price range!

Man, I MUST stop spending all my "free time" on TFL fawning over everyone else's goodies! :eek:

Officer's Match

Well, let's just say it covered the cost of this Kobra Carry.

IMG_0233-1.jpg