1911's are like potato chips...(pics)

Officer's Match

Once you start, you can't stop. Especially Browns. :)

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Last edited:

BigJimP

Very nice gun / good photos too ....

I've been feeling a little grumpy lately .... I feel a new 1911 coming soon ( probably Wilson Combat for me ...) but nothing wrong with a Brown...

SilentHitz

Beautiful, I gotta get me a bobtail one of these days. With a "lazy susan" rack in the safe ( 13 1911s), I don't need one...but that never stopped me before.:eek:

rptrower

That is an elegant pistol & I know from experience that the trigger pull probably breaks just like a very crisp potato chip! Good luck & enjoy shooting it.

J.Netto

Absolutely beautiful. If I owned that 1911.... Well first, I would take even more pictures for all of the people that don't own one, to look at. :D

Very nice. Congrats.

KyJim

The Kobra pistols are beautiful. I'll have to say, though, that I can eat a lot more potato chips than I can buy Browns. :)

Sevens

I'm a bit confused. You just got one of these like a month or 6 weeks ago. Then, last I could tell, you were selling it.

Now, another.
Is there a story here or what? :confused:

Sevens

Potato chips my friend, potato chips. :D
No, I got that-- but we aren't talking about moving out a Baer and picking up a Brown.

You moved out a Kobra Carry for another Kobra Carry.
Was there ANY difference at all between the one you sold, and the one you just got?

People don't sell a half a can of Pringles and then run out to the store a week later and buy another can of Pringles.

Now... sell a bag of Ruffles and go out and pick up a fresh bag of Lay's, now at least there's something tangible.

I say you've left something out. :confused: