1911 in 9mm

pilpens

Why 9mm 1911?
1911 SA trigger, 1911 ergonomics, less expensive ammo, less recoil.
I have one. I shoot it more than my .45.
Funny to me that a full-sized 1911 with 9-10 rounds of 9mm seems too big for concealed carry but a full-sized 1911 with 7-8 rounds of .45 does not seem to be too big.

redrick

Like everyone else said, I love the 1911, it's a whole lot cheaper to shoot, hardly no recoil, it is my favorite pistol to shoot at the range, it's very accurate.

1006smith

Easy guys, easy! I am looking at a 1911 in 38 super and was wondering if I should pass or pull the trigger. I was also thinking about 9mm and 9x23 barrels and wanted some opinions. Price for the gun is $650.00. Price for barrels and springs is unknown. I have only shot 9mm with my Glock 23 conversion barrel. I tolerate my Glock nad it felt about the right size gun for the caliber.

Chuck

FrontSight

I know this might sound crazy, and not to hijack, but does anyone find that a beretta 92fs 9mm recoils more than a 1911 .45?

Mine seems to...

shepherddogs

I got a Kimber Target II in 9mm and really like it. I load up some rounds that just will barely cycle the slide and there's almost no recoil at all. It's fun for plinking and target practice. It does sort of screw me up when I switch back and forth from my 45s. It's like shooting 2 completely different guns.