Zastava M70A 9MM apc Luger/Para

308Loader

Any one have one? How would you rate it?

Aftermarket parts? Grips, Barrel, Trigger assembly, Mags... Can it be repaired if something breaks, or is their upgrades?

Model12Win

I bought one NIB last year, and it was a lemon.

Did not feed hollow points. Sometimes jammed on quality brass ammo. The safety on mine started to malfunction to the point the gun was unsafe to shoot. I had to modify the trigger bow to get the gun working properly again.

All in all, I'm glad I sold it. Not that great as a shooter either, but for $200... it's your money. This is just one data point.

9x18_Walther

I just got a M88a which I believe is a shorter version of the M70a.

For starters, it was covered in a thick oil/grease for preservation. You need to clean everything including the magazines. One of the magazines had a large chunk of an insect or something inside.

One of the magazines seems to have a problem as the spring tension is way too high or there is friction between the follower and the magazine body. Finding replacement magazines is impossible.

I cleaned the gun off using mineral spirits and it is a rough finish. A bit of rust here and there, missing bluing, scratches (I used a soft tooth brush, so I doubt it was me). Probably will fire it next week, I hope it feeds hollow points.