Yugo Mausers?

CarbineKid

I was just looking in my CDNN flyer and they say they have Yugo Mausers(matching serial# UNISSUED) for $169. Does anyone know anything about these? I really dont care if there not German(same diffrence), Im just wondering if these guns are practly new, and woth the money?

The ones I have seen (including mine) are very close to un-issued if not un-issued. Yes, they are definitely worth the money. In fact, they are a steal for the money.

Koveras

Well that wasn't clever. Sorry, I posted this on the wrong thread. At least it is vaguely on-topic...

BuckeyePPC

I got 3 M48As from Cole's Distributing. 1 was unissued, 2 were practically unissued. Stocks were perfect, blueing was 100% and am absolutely estatic with the $109 each price from Coles. Got a Yugo 24/47 from AIMs that was in excellant condition for around $79 or $89, I forget. Yes, the rifles are a fantastic bargain and you can probably find near perfect ones from Coles or AIMs for cheaper than the $169 you are looking at.

Snowdog

I believe the M48A in unissued condition was one of the better purchases I've made. I forgot from whom I bought mine (SOG maybe?) but it came with all the goodies, including the bayonet for $160.

My only regret is buying 1000 rounds of 154gr Belgium FN FMJ without buying it "by-the-box" first. It prints 12"+ high at 100 yards. But being that the rear elevation adjustable sights start off at 200 yards, what can I say?

As for the Yugo being a good deal? You bet! Just be ready to combat some seriously caked-on cosmoline. ;)

Ollie Krag

Yugo M48 Mauser

they look similiar to the German mauser, they are really neat little rifles. tought sturdy well worth the money (unlike the car!)