YOU'VE gotta see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Duracoat

SpookBoy

I was browsing online and found the best paint jobs i think i've ever seen:eek:
does anyone have a firearm in duracoat?If so post a pic & let us know if it is worth it!
by the way the site is http://www.jimsgunsupply.com/DuraCoat/duracoatpictures.html
DuraCoat_westerndragonskin_glk34.jpg

JAXX

So now not only do we have the anit gunners to deal with, we have to worry about PETA as well?:eek::D:barf:

JWT

Does if bite and poison people or strangle them??? I'd watch out to make sure a python doesn't try to make love to it.

Creature

Imagine the gasp from the crowd as the prosecutor lays this out on the table during it's introduction as evidence...:eek:

Manedwolf

Just wait'll they come out with the pickup-truck art editions.

Pick:

American flag

Snarling wolf

Rebel flag

Skull

Inappropriate women of impossible proportions

Or all of the above. ;)

LUPUS

I think the holes are made to cut heft and to decrase top heavy feel of the poly framed pistol, not for reliability.
Best.

IanS

What's lacking about the Tenifer finish?:confused: Its only one of the best durable finishes at any price. Heck I wouldn't mind if my $2000+ Springfield Pro had the tenifer black phosphate finish instead of Black T. Leave the Glocks stock. They're better off that way.

:barf:

johnbt

I like it.

FYI, even Glock's tenifer finish gets a top coat. From the Glock FAQ:

"The tenifer finish is an extremely hard surface preparation that is impregnated into the slide before the black parkerized coating is applied. Even if the black coating is wearing off, the slide is is still protected by the tenifer finish."

orionengnr

You used up your year's supply of exclamation points, all in one post.

Some people are easily excited... :rolleyes:

Doesn't do a thing for me. Maybe if I were 21 again....then again, no, I don't think so.

IanS

"The tenifer finish is an extremely hard surface preparation that is impregnated into the slide before the black parkerized coating is applied. Even if the black coating is wearing off, the slide is is still protected by the tenifer finish."

Exactly, even after the black phosphate has rubbed off (which take a lot to do) the tenifer keeps protecting. Your gun will have character and the metal will still be protected to boot. Does that kick ass or what?