You're an ACTION HERO: What do you carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMightBeWrong

You can carry whatever you like and no matter what you'll always hit your target and it will fall over or go flying and be out of the fight. Heck, you're an ACTION HERO, so even a revolver has infinite ammo in your awesomely manly ACTION HERO hands. So what do you pick as your piece? In the hands of an ACTION HERO, style is everything. What fits your style? Something really cool looking? Classy and understated? Really, really big and loud? You decide (must be a real handgun).

egor20

Capt. EGOR

Might as well get a Hi-Point, that way I can save money for my fancy costume, mask and cape. :D

IMightBeWrong

Remember what forum this is, guys. And the only rule at the top was the weapon must be a real handgun. Mini-guns and the like are things you'll undoubtedly come across in the battlefield anyway considering you're an ACTION HERO.

DiscoRacing

The Trio... of course... by S&W...
... Im sure I would have some kind of secret built in holster for each..
... In various places on my Armor...

bigguns.jpg

Mosinnagant

Scince I am an action hero I think two glock 17 with 33rd mags (that never run out of ammo:D) is not too much to ask for.:D

B.N.Real

Two 10mm Glocks each with fifty round mags set with full auto triggers with compensators at the end of the barrels that vent sideways.

Both Glocks finished in a high gloss black finish.

Zinramm

A WWii era 1911, that shoots explosive .45ACP tankbuster rounds and of course, never runs out of ammo. Also with a suppressor and extended magazines.

Marlin009

Remember what forum this is, guys. And the only rule at the top was the weapon must be a real handgun. Mini-guns and the like are things you'll undoubtedly come across in the battlefield anyway considering you're an ACTION HERO.

My bad, missed that. My action hero has big hands. :D

SPUSCG

Cz75 Czechmate with 26 round mag, full auto, with comp and red dot, i bring out right before big finale.

FNP45 2 tone the rest of time, and of course in a shoulder holster.

KenW.

X2 for the highpoint. It won't be missing, malfunctioning, ar running out of ammo anyway.

Otherwise I'd pick a nice, shiney, 1911 and a plasma rifle in the 2 megawatt range.

Status
Not open for further replies.