You're all registered to vote, right? RIGHT?!

Morgan

If you're not, it may already be too late. If you don't vote, you suck and deserve whatever bloated, tyrannical government you get, and a bitch-slap from the rest of us, too.

GO TO WWW.ELECTION.COM !

DO IT NOW!

You can print out pre-filled registration forms there for mailing or drop-off at your election clerk's office.

[This message has been edited by Morgan (edited September 27, 2000).]

RickD

Registering to vote, and even voting, is not enough. You need to give money to candidates and volunteer for their campaigns.

Rick

Dennis Olson

We aren't required to register. We live in a town of under 5000 people. All we have to do is show our driver's licenses at the polling place, according to the town hall person we called.

Monkeyleg

I'm on a first-name basis with the pollworkers.

For those of you who can take a day off on November 7th, may I suggest spending the day at your local gun shop. Ask everyone who comes in if they voted, and if they voted pro-gun. If they haven't voted, lean on them.
By that day, I'm going to have some copies of Gore's gun control proposals printed as a "cattle prod" for the lazy.

Dick
Want to send a message to Bush? Sign the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/monk/petition.html and forward the link to every gun owner you know.

madison46

Kimber Man:

I'm going to try to beat you. I'm asking for Absentee Ballot---I'm tired of waiting!!!!!!

I take it you like Kimbers? I'm looking at the Stainless Pro Carry and the CDP Pro Carry(?)-the one with the rounded edges, Alum frame-pictured on the home page www.kimberamerica.com).

I need some info on the recoil differences between the Alum Frame and the all steel since there is a weight difference. If you can give some info, it would be appreciated. email is rolltr@yahoo.com or madison46@keepandbeararms.com

Thanks,
madison

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kimber Man:
I am! I plan on being the first in line Nov. 7 to make sure that scumsucker gore doesn't become the Pres.

[/quote]

ordo

October 10th is the deadline in Georgia for the presidential election. You can even register online. Two of my sons have done that and have already recieved their absentee ballots in the mail!

ordo