Your most comfortable and natural "pointing" revolver?

uglygun

Granted there's gonna be some personal opinion shining through and personal taste based upon the exposure/experience people have had towards certain designs.

But I'm just curious what some people to think of being a good comfortable "pointer".

For me N-frames just line up naturally and it seems like they always have, they are generally the most comfortable revolver for me no matter if I use the factory grips or aftermarket grips.

There may be one or two smaller framed concealment revolvers that I end up getting some day in the future to serve some need but I wonder if they will ever manage to compare to my cherished N-frames.

Radagast

pointing: J frame, model 60, followed by K frame.
Comfortable: K frame followed by model 640.
N frames look cool, but are too large. YMMV.

Radagast

Hal

S&W Model 19-4, square frame 6" barrel, box stock w/oversized target grips.

At the risk of sounding Zen like,,,It becomes one with me.

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Smith & Wesson 629-5 "Classic" .44 magnum with a
5" barrel.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

riverdog

I'm with HardBall and the N-frame. The best for me is a 4" Mod 27 or 57. I haven't shot an L frame so it may get the nod, they feel comfortable, just don't own one.

Scarborough

My Ruger Speed Six 2.75'' bl. with Hogue nylon Monogrip. I pretty much use this handgun exclusively so it's grown on me you might say.

hansolo

Comfy wheelgun

My first handgun: 1956 S&W M/P .38 Special(pre-#model designations, so it would be a Model 10).

Even with rear "notch" sights, I shoot it as well(though not as fast)as my CZ 75B.:cool: -- zero malfunctions after a year. Cylinder is tight, timing right-on, lock-up solid, factory blue-ing looks darn near new! (a love affair:rolleyes: )

C.R.Sam

None in their original state.
Small hands.
But I fiddle with the grips so that all my carry and target guns point naturally.
I, J, K, L and N frames all point alike when I am done fiddling with em.

Sam

KEN CHAVEZ

I agree with C.R.Sam

In my experience it's not so much the type of gun that you have, but the type of grips you have on that said gun.
My J-Frame, 360Sc points much better then my L-Frames, 386PD or 686+, and it is only becouse I switched the Hogue Bantam grip that came with the gun to the Uncle Mike's Combat grips. I am still in search of just the right grip for my L-Frame guns.
My Ruger SP-101 is also a great pointer becouse I switched from the factory grips to the Hogue grips.