You have got to read this...

mk86fcc

Looks like yet another example of someone who has been educated far beyond their intelligence.

------------------
"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
"An armed society is a polite society."
Robert Heinlein
"Power corrupts. Absolute power - is kinda cool!"
Fred Reed

scud

Her latent ( or not ) lesbianism has driven her to psychologically deny her strong penis envy emotive complex and own personal feelings of sexual inadequacy by attacking the gun which in her mind symbolizes the male phallic and a threat to her ability to arouse and bond lesbian mates. She also mentions the Freudian complex of the male desire for the mother, which accentuates her underlying sexual insecurity, and also demonizes the man so as to display her more desireable traits, which in turn may be more attractive to other females again making up for the inadequacy of not having a penis. She also resents the power she feels the penis symbolizes.

Gee it wasn't too hard to sound just as stupid as freud, with this idiot though probably all of the above is true. Liberals are fruits

[This message has been edited by scud (edited September 15, 2000).]

Christopher II

Oh, for the love of...

1 - Shooting an unarmed assilant is NOT use of excessive force, as long as said assilant has made a threat of violence and is obviously and immediatley capable of carrying out that threat. (ref. Ayoob's In The Gravest Extreme) For example, if some big dude comes up, grabs you by the throat, and starts beating the crap out of you, screaming "I'll kill you, you *********!!", you can (and probably should) shoot him.

2 - Armed defense against an ARMED assilant is a matter of tactics and skill, and I'd hazard a guess that most people who keep a gun for defense have a higher level of skill at arms than the typical crackhead street criminal. To the point, Dr. Lott has conclusively proved that using a gun to defend yourself against a robber yields a higher possibility of surviving than any other course of action. That includes running away, meek compliance, or using a less effective weapon.

3 and 4 - I'm not even going to touch these, as they make no sense.

What a loser!

Later,
Chris

------------------
"TV what do I see, tell me who to believe, what's the use of autonomy when a button does it all??" - Incubus, Idiot Box

scud

mk86fcc:

it was just a joke, read the first post he linked to, sounds just like what that lady was saying, a bunch of idiotic jibberish. Point being that anyone can make up some embarassing sounding crap to try to belittle someone else and exhalt themselves and alledgedly "prove" their point with some high minded psychological BS.

PS: I have a coworker that used the ol phallic symbol thing to attempt to belittle me and another coworker during a gun rights discussion. I find that peticular statement to be infuriating. I almost said "the next time a armed robber breaks in your house why don't you use that huge peins you anti types have to defend yourself ? " That is the biggist idiot thing to say I've ever heard. And it was a man saying it to me, that's the real kicker - I really, really hate when some liberal moron tries to trump me with his/her own stupidity and sits there feeling superior. :mad:

[This message has been edited by scud (edited September 15, 2000).]

WOLV314

Hey, thanks for the URL. I just put in my .02 into their fray. I hope they take it well, NOT!

------------------
"Out here, due process is a bullet"

mk86fcc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scud:
mk86fcc:

it was just a joke...[/quote]

I knew that. (Well, I suspected it, anyway.) :D

------------------
"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
"An armed society is a polite society."
Robert Heinlein
"Power corrupts. Absolute power - is kinda cool!"
Fred Reed