Yet Another Film Review: Poor White Trash

Bogie

Okay - I think this is one of those suckers that went straight to video...

Some shooting, good depiction of your average "bad guy" guns, but frankly, I think that the average TFLer will most appreciate the thing for the Beer Garden scenes...

I thought that portions were quite funny, and quite likely would have been considered funnier if I'd premedicated with enough alcohol first...

Joe Demko

Is this the original 1958 "Poor White Trash" starring Peter "Have you ever seen a grown man naked?" Graves you are talking about? If so, it was released and rereleased to movie theaters and drive-ins well before home video came on the scene.

biere

I think I have seen that. I remember jamie pressly and a shotgun and a car wreck and some other stuff. I rented it several months back, and when medicated with a 6 pack I found it amazingly stupid/funny.

but I also laughed at lake placid. So if you like real movies disregard my review, if you like dumb movies and fresh stupidity to laugh at, go for it.

lake placid

OT - Lake Placid is one of those movies that where you have to forget about the movie (plot?) and just listen to the lines... A 30foot croc in a lake in Maine??? "Bring me .50, Mabel, it's after the cows again."