Yes, you too can buy used Russian Mil Spec hardware

Kilo class sub. I want one. I'm going to smuggle pots, more specifically, 5 gallon flush potty toilets, into this country from our Great Neighbor to the North. The Border Service, Coast Guard and FBI will be too busy looking for Al Queda or drug smugglers while I become, with the help of Soviet Technology, Potty King of America!

hksigwalther

This would be pretty cool to bring to a plate shoot.

TUNGUSKAM1.JPG

DMK

I found just the thing for that guy on my Christmas list who's haunted by those pesky black helicopters! It'll fit right in with the toolshed full of SKS carbines.

Do ya think you'd need a permit for this? :D

Bukm1.jpg

MAKOwner

I want one of those smaller partol boats or perhaps an attack helicopter, lol. Wonder how much they're really charging for that stuff...

Destructo6

I only want one thing: a Bizon and a PKM, wait...

two things: a Bizon, a PKM, and a Mi-17, wait...

three things: a Bizon, a PKM, a Mi-17, and a BMP-3, wait...

ah, screw it. If only I could set up a bannana republic.

DMK

LOL! Rolkin, :D

That picture definately needs the "Flight of the Valkaries" music to go along with it!

You do realized that that gun will propel you backwards faster than that motor can forwards, don't you? :D

Beowulf_93

I want one of the Small subs to cruise on the Tennessee River on weekends. Can you imagine the look on the faces of the TVA/ Corps of Engineers guys if you surfaced to go through the lock? I have wanted a sub like that since watching Boris, Natasha, & Fearless Leader use them on "Rocky & Bullwinkle".