WTS Remington 700 VTR .308 (CALIFORNIA)

Norrick

pretty much what it says, I will post pictures later just getting it up here for the time being. It has between 100 and 200 rounds down the pipe, mostly wolf.

It has a black stock instead of the factory green. It is the same exact stock but it was taken from an SPS varmint after I goofed up the original green when trying to fit a detatchable magazine kit I had at the time (the guy literally bought a rifle and immediately put on his own aftermarket stock and sold me his factory stock).

The rifle comes with a warnes 1 piece picatinny rail (this one http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=992681). The rifle and rail must go together, I don't want to separate them unless this rifle doesn't sell.

This is a group I shot with wolf ammo (I goofed up the fourth shot).
bla.jpg

One thing I wanted to make sure was mentioned so there are no surprises is that when you close the bolt handle (downward) it sometimes makes a squeeking noise. I've opened the bolt assembly land cleaned it out, lubed up the gun and it helped, but sooner or later when it dries out it starts squeeking again. Its not terrible, and it has gotten quieter the more I used it. It does not affect the function of the rifle.

I am asking 550 shipped to the lower 48.

Like I said I will update with photos of the action barrel etc, but there are no blemishes to speak of besides the wear pattern developing on the bolt.

I am selling it because I am over the whole tacticool thing and 22 is so much cheaper for the time being.