Would this be a good target?

Dog Confetti

I found this little monster on e-bay, and if it weren't for the price I'd think about picking it up just to see if I could set the spirit inside of it free with...well, what do you think would be most appropriate to unleash the demon?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Powerful-Indonesian-Spirit-inside-Statue-Very-Old-NR_W0QQitemZ9312735667QQcategoryZ553QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

7d_1.JPG

crashresidue

Set it FREE? Don't you dare - thats my mother-in-law in there!!! I paid a fortune to have her imprisoned and if YOU let her out - I'll have to hunt you down and make YOU pay for the next spell!

Gentle winds,
cr

Apple a Day

Buy a slimjim. Pick a buddy who's overdue for a practical joke. Sneak into his car and leave that thing sitting in the passenger side car seat. Around Halloween they sell gizmos with motion sensors that let out horrific cackles when anyone passes within range; add one of those to your joke and watch the fun!

If you have a buddy with a pool, hit the dollar store for a pair of shades, a blowup floating chair and a cheap plastic cup with an umbrella. Set the whole thing up in his pool with the demon floating around while he's out.

Things like this become a string of practical jokes. Fun for the whole family!