Woolrich Elite Series Clothing

Schmit

Staff Alumnus
shot_show_postcard.jpg

With SHOT just around the corner I thought I’d invite TFL Members that are attending to stop by and see the release of our Tactical Clothing… The Woolrich Elite Series

Some TFL Staff/Members have already had “hands on”, put the clothing through its paces and feedback has been positive. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

And in case anyone is interested, Correia and Pvt Pyle are doing a Elite Series Group Buy over on THR.

ajamesp51

I will be there, and I have been really interested in taking a look at this stuff. And actually getting a dealer account.

Joey

Wish I could make it, you're new clothing line looks like it will give 5.11 a run for there money:D :D :D :D

sjstill

Ach, got me there, Fernando!!!

In deference to those with sensitive eyes, I'd better forget about the shorts :eek: :eek:

ajamesp51

On page two of the catalogue, the man all the way to the right. What brand are those boots is he wearing. If any one could let me know I would appreciate it. I have been told they are better than comfortable, and the only way I remember them are from the visible treads.

Chris Phelps

I signed up for Email updates back when I first heard about that line. I will be buying a pair of pants w/ the lower pockets as soon as they are made available for purchase.