Wolff is Making Replacement CZ82 Mag Springs!!!!!

Wishoot

Just received this email from Wolff a few minutes ago...

Thank you for your email. We have these springs on our new products list and hope to have them available within a month or two.

Huge news for those of us with a bunch of surplus CZ82 mags.

vladan

Good to know ... however, I never had problems with the mag springs nor I have I heard about CZ82 mag springs being weak...:confused:

Wishoot

I have a few mags and a couple are pretty buggy. Given how old they look (I'm not certain of their age), new springs may just be the solution.

HogManMagnum

Just stumbled on this thread while doing a Google search for CZ 82 magazine springs because while on Wolff's site 10 minutes ago I didn't see any mag springs listed anywhere. It seems that they said, "within a month or two", 3 months ago, hopefully they are just running a little behind. I have an order I need to place with them but I can wait until they get those springs listed because I'm re-springing both my 9x18 pistols for Buffalo Bore +P ammo and it would be nice to buy everything in one wop.

Thanks for the original post. Does anyone have any new info or insight or should I just contact Wolff directly? (and my apologies for the thread ressurection)

Wishoot

Now there are conflicting reports. I was told in an email, in no uncertain terms, that Wolff was going to make the springs. Someone on the CZ forum got a message stating that Wolff was not going to produce mag springs.

I gave up on Wolff and ordered several through CZ USA directly.

HogManMagnum

Thanks, Wishoot. I guess I'll just email Wolff and then make a decision depending on how they respond. I've had issues with CZ springs from Wolff before, but I just hate the idea of having to pay two different shipping charges for what could be one single purchase.

Damned Buffalo Bore...