Wolf Target, Match Target, and Match Extra in

Biathlonman

That Wolf ammo was being made by SK Jagd, but that was supposed to have stopped over the summer. There was quite a bit of debate on this topic at Camp Perry, but if you want the best just go with the SK Jagd from Champion's Choice in Nashville, TN!

Of course I am good friends with the owners and completely biased, but you will get better quality ammo at a better price as the grades of the Wolf correspond with a grade lower in the SK.

Do yourselves a favor and buy a case of SK Standard Plus and never look back! If you need contact info, let me know!

Steve Smith

Wolf ME will hold a Highpower 100 yard reduced course all day long, and will tear out only the X on a 50 meter A-51. Good enough for me...especially for about $2.60 a box.

Jimmy Mac

The cheap Match Target in my Weihrauch will shoot a one hole five shot group smaller than the X ring from prone at 50 yards if I do my part.

There is no need for me to buy anything more expensive.

It shoots better than the $10 a box Federal in my rifle.

Gewehr98

Out of curiosity...

Has anybody here with a heavy-barrel Ruger 10/22 target conversion compared the Wolf ammo in their guns with other good-grouping stuff like Eley, RWS, Federal Gold Medal, CCI Green Tag, etc?

Is this the same green-lacquered rimfire I saw littering the range floor not more than a couple years ago, or does it resemble Western brass-formed ammo?:confused:

Jimmy Mac

It is brass case ammo made in Germany.

It is more consisant than green tag.

It is MUCH better than Federal 711 Gold Medal.

A local small gunshop ordered 26,000 rounds. He sold 90% of it in just about a month.

I shoot in smallbore competition and I have tried almost everything and NOTHING I have found is as good as this ammo at a comparable price.